☆Part 21☆

ZIGGYS POV
he rested his hand in the back of my head as I laid my head down on his chest.
My body was on his. He had one hand on my hip and the other on my head.

I could feel my eyes were all puffy and sore from crying. I remembered I had to pick up Jennifer tomorrow from her flight.

" georg " I said " yeah?" He said
" can you set a timer for 5:35am "
" damn that early? For what?" Georg asked
" I gotta pick up a friend from the airport "
" oh okay" Georg said

He picked up his phone from the side table and set a timer.
" hey Georg " I said
" yeah?" He said
" thank you " I said as a tear fell from my eye onto his shirt " anything for you to be safe " he said , I lifted my head off his chest and looked up at him.

My eyes were tired and heavy. I was lonely, sad , and mad , I've never had gotten like this before.

I was so pissed on how I could never get a perfect love and if I did have someone to love , I would end up getting hurt.
I somehow got lost. Lost in my thoughts or in Georg's eyes.

I leaned in and kissed Georg passionately on the lips as tears fell down my eyes.

We both pulled away and Georg cupped my cheek as he saw my tears " georg..." I whispered
" it's okay " he said " I know you still love him but you need this right now " Georg continued

He was right.

But deep down I had true and real feelings for Georg , he was everything to me. I wouldn't want anything to change between us.

He kissed me passionately again as tears fell from my eyes , I kissed back knowing my feelings were truly growing for Georg.

My feelings for Tom were still there but instead of it being full love it hate mixed with love.

Tom hurt me, more than once.

I cupped his face with both my hands and kept kissing him as I sat on his lap.

We both pulled away and caught our breaths.

" we should get some rest " Georg said " yeah okay" I said as I kissed his cheek.

( time skip )

I woke up.

I had fallen asleep next to Georg , I grabbed georg's phone and checked the time.

It was 2:48 am , I got up and headed into the living room which is where I left my bag with my PJ's inside , I got my bag and checked inside.

I opened my bag , and searched for my phone.

" shit where's my phone!" I thought to myself

Than I remembered that I was in the bathroom on a call with Jennifer than...TOM CAME IN AND MADE OUT WITH ME THAN TOOK ME TO HIS ROOM AND WE HAD SEX.

My damn phone is in his room.

Zack and Asher had left after me and Georg went back to his room.
Bill was in his room but I have no idea if Tom was still here or if he had left.

" man up , go over to his room and ask for the phone, if he's not there than better for me." I said to myself.

I set my bag down and started heading upstairs.

I walked past Bill's room over to Tom's.

The door was closed , I took 2 deep breaths and knocked on the door..

WRITERS NOTE
y'all I'm sorry this is a short chapter , I've been busy and school is starting for me in 3 days so I need to start getting prepared , I might not post tomorrow because I need to be somewhere.
I hope you guys understand, thanks for all the reads and great comments🫶🏼.