[preview]

•||IN HIS DREAM||•

'where am i ?' *tack 'ouchh what is this?' he touch his head as he hurt but not, his frown and looking at the thing that hit his head 'an apple?'

•||BACK TO REALITY||•

"Hyung.. hyung.. hyung wake up" doyoung wake him up, who's known as hyunsuk little brother "ohh.. doyoung-ah sorry what time is it?" hyunsuk said while he rubbing his eyes cutely "it's already 6:30 a.m, aren't you're going to school?" doyoung scold him in a low voice.

"Hahh.." doyoung sigh "hyung I'm going to school now and I already make a simple breakfast for you make sure to eat it before you go, I'm going now bye hyung" doyoung said before walking towards the door.

"Ohh.. thankyou byee" hyunsuk said with his mind not fully awake yet. He got up from the bed and took a showers.

He walked out his room with his bag. He put the bag on couch and walked towards kitchen, he took a glass of water then suddenly he remember the dream yes that dream.He suddenly thinking about that dream.

"what does it mean.." he said with a face full of questions. He look at the clock "ahh shit I'm gonna be late" he snatched his bag and grab the sandwich that make by doyoung early and walk out from his apartment.

Hyunsuk run to catch a bus right after he saw the bus stoped at the bus stop. He put his earphone in right ear while the left side he didn't wear it. He just listened to song on spotify like he always do and that's become a habit of him everytime on the way to school.

Suddenly bus stoped at another bus stop and his eyes caught a figure that just hop into the bus, his eyes can't take away of that figure he don't know why 'his wearing our school uniform.. is he a new student? I never seen him before..' he talked in his mind without knowing that boy has looking at hyunsuk weirdly cause hyunsuk was staring at him since early.

"um.. excuse me perhaps is there something on my face? Cause you've been staring at me for awhile" that boy said before he lower his head to face hyunsuk cause that boy standing up while hyunsuk was sitting. 'Huh? Ehh wait! Did I staring at him!? Did I staring at him too long!?' he talked to himself.

"Ahh.. nothing,,nothing I'm sorry for looking at you early" he embarrassed and he don't why his heart beating so fast like his heart going to explode soon. Hyunsuk take a glance at that boy nametag..

'Park.. Jihoon... I'm sure I didn't heard that name before, who is this guy? why he make my heart pounding so hard?' he asked himself in his mind.

Guys I'm really sorry if my grammar wrong,, I just wanted to write it in english,, did you giys enjoy it? Thankyou for read my story and voting it I'm really appreciate it,, THANKYOU SO MUCH || STAY STILL || I'LL GONNA MAKE THIS STORY ONE BY ONE CAUSE I'VE AN EXAM THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK,, I'll update as soon as possible! and let's support our Treasure Reboot! Byeee!