Chapter 10

Today as promised Hyunsuk had to explain to his bestfriends about what happened so they will be back home a little late. It's not just three of them but Jihoon also had to join cause Hyunsuk say so. Jihoon know everything in the past so that's why he need Jihoon in  their conversation later.

It is already night, they went to convenience store cause Hyunsuk had to buy a drinks that his brother ordered. They took a sit at that convenience store outdoor table. The silent broke when Jaehyuk said
"So tell me all your secrets"

"Jaehyuk-ah, Jeongwoo-ah don't be mad at me please.. I didn't mean to lied, I-.."

"We didn't mad, it just.. disappointed. We're your bestfriends how could you hide it from us" Jeongwoo cut Hyunsuk sentences.

"So all this time you already had a boyfriend and never tell anyone?" Jaehyuk flips his hair backwards.

"So Is that why you reject all the girls that confess to you!?" Jeongwoo continue.

"Yes" Hyunsuk's answer for both questions.

"About your couple with him for 9 years already is it true or.. you just want to annoyed that girl?" Jaehyuk said.

"It's true" Hyunsuk said.

"Your name Jihoon right?"

"Yeah Park Jihoon" Jihoon took out his hand to shaked with them and they do the same.

"Hyunsuk you said you guys are couple in long distance for 5 years right?" Jaehyuk said

"Yeah"

"Did you guys contact each other all along that years?"

"No"

"What? Then how did you guys meet each other without knowing anything?"

"Hoonie.. can you tell them everything? Including that accident" Hyunsuk said.

"Everything? You didn't tell them about your accident?" Jihoon asked.

"I-I'm afraid, and how could I tell them when I don't remember much" Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk's body trembling.

"Okay okay calm down" Jihoon cares his hair.

"What accident?" Jaehyuk said.

Jihoon told them about everything and yeah of course their faces shocked and it's like unbelievable. Hyunsuk looked down, he afraid that his friends will leave him.

"We made a promise before Hyunsuk move out, that I'll find him and make him fall in love with me again" Jihoon said.

"I'm sorry Hyunsuk, We didn't know about this" Jeongwoo said.

"It's okay it's also my fault to not telling you about this but.. can we still stay friends?" Hyunsuk said.

"Of course, do you think we don't want to be friends with you anymore after you telling this to us? We still your friends no matter what" Jaehyuk said.

"Thankyou guys" Smiled written on Hyunsuk face.

"So.. when your first kiss?" Jeongwoo smirked.

"Huh?" Both of them said in sync.

Hyunsuk looked at Jihoon and he said
"When?"

"Err.. are you sure you want to tell them?" Jihoon said in awkward tone.

"Yeah just tell them"

Jihoon sighed "okay but don't regret it"

"That time when we were in your bedroom and you want to take something but you can't reach it because it's high, so you steps on chair but you're unstable and I'm quickly catch you and we fall together, I'm top of you and you're under me, my hands protect your head and your body cause I'm afraid you might hurt your head. We stared at each other for a second and you say 'Come to think of it.. we never kissed before, I wonder how is it feel' and I reply with 'Should we find out together? How it feels like' that time your face really pink and I've no choice to kissed you, even that time I also can't control anymore when you looking at me hungrily like you wanna eat me" Jihoon said in calm when he remembered those memories.