Chapter 1

Hyunsuk enter his classroom from the back door and walked toward his seat. "You're late 3 minutes" his childhood friend who was sitting next to him said to him. "Just shut your mouth Jaehyuk-ssi, at least I still go to school" Hyunsuk said in annoyed tone. Hyunsuk is in third grade and also a senior in his high school.

"Yah, Hyunsuk-ah did you reject another girl again yesterday?" Jeongwoo said while walking towards hyunsuk and jaehyuk. "Yeah.." Hyunsuk said as he doesn't care at all. "I don't understand, why did you reject them? It's not like you've a partner, just try them who knows you finally falling in love with them." Jeongwoo said.

"I don't want to" Hyunsuk said while looking at his phone.

"Or... do you've a crush?" Jeongwoo whisper at his ear, give hyunsuk a goosebumps.

"What the- yah! don't whisper at my ear" Hyunsuk shout but not loud while Jeongwoo trying to run away before Hyunsuk catch him.

———————————————————

"Hyunsuk! classroom teacher want to see you in the teacher office" his classmate shout to him. "Ohh okay" Hyunsuk replied. "Ha.. lot of people here and why it's always me" Hyunsuk said with annoyed tone.

"Cause you're the smartest bro" Jaehyuk said before pat Hyunsuk's shoulder. He got up and go straight to the teacher office while looking at his phone cause he hate to face people around him. Suddenly..

*bump! He bumped into someone. "Ahh I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to.." he said while helping that someone books that fell into the ground without looking at that person face. Before they got up that person picked up Hyunsuk's phone that also fell when they bumped.

"I-" before Hyunsuk finish his line that person said "Here.. your phone" Hyunsuk looked at that person face after he took his phone from him.

"Wait., you.. ahh! you're Park Jihoon in the bus early right?" Hyunsuk said while smiled widely. "Wait., how did sunbaenim know my name?" Jihoon said and tilted his head.

"Oh. ermm.. ah! I-I look at your nametag" Hyunsuk said in weird condition. "Oh you're right" Jihoon said. "But.. why're you calling me 'sunbaenim'? Aren't we same age?" Hyunsuk said while his hand point at Jihoon and him.

"No. Sunbaenim we're not in the same age." Jihoon said and laughed a little. "Early.. I saw you come out from that class." Jihoon said and point at hyunsuk's class.

"Ah I see, I thought we're the same age and you can just call me hyung" Hyunsuk said. "Hahaha okay hyung" Jihoon laughing a little.

"What? Why're you laugh? There's no funny at all" Hyunsuk said in confusion.

"Nothing, just.. you're cute hyung." Jihoon said and smiled widely.

'What? What did he said to me just now!? Cute!? Me? Cute!? Wait why my heart beating so fast?' Hyunsuk shout in his mind

"Oh! Hyung, why your ears so red?" Jihoon said and trying to touch Hyunsuk's ear but Hyunsuk avoid it and Hyunsuk trying to cover his ear.

"No-nothing! I'll get going now bye!" Hyunsuk run a little and go straight to the toilet. He looked at the mirror and his ears indeed looked red. "What the hell Choi Hyunsuk" he cursed himself.

After he calmed down he go straight to the teachers office. He couldn't stop thinking about Jihoon said he's cute and aberytime he thinks about it it's make him blush so much. He also don't why. He arrived.

"Oh! Hyunsuk! Come here" the classroom teacher said while waving his hand. "What did take you so long?" The teacher said.

"Ah nothing I just.." before he finish the teacher said "it's okay it's okay if you don't wanna talk" he pat Hyunsuk's shoulder.

"Actually I call you to send this to the teacher in class 2-3" he said while handing the files to Hyunsuk. "Ohh alright I'll handed this over" Hyunsuk said. Before Hyunsuk walked away the teacher said "Hyunsuk" . "Yes?" Hyunsuk said. "Ahh nothing just.. if you've a problem just tell me okay? I'll help you whatever I can do" teacher said. "Oh okay,, thankyou teacher" Hyunsuk said and bowed to the teacher.

He arrived at front door class 2-3. ~Actually he had no idea that was his class🤫
He knock the door and open door after heard the teacher said "come in". He bowed at the teacher and he can hear the juniors in the class start whispering about him.
~of course the juniors shocked when see Hyunsuk The Famous Guy in this school when to their class🤭
He handed the files to teacher.

"Hyung!" Jihoon who's at the back seat waving at him. Hyunsuk blushed when Jihoon call him hyung out loud.

"Eh? You two know each other?" Teacher in the classroom said.

"Ah! yes.." Hyunsuk said after he got a little shocked with teacher suddenly talked to him.

Everyone start whispering about Jihoon and Hyunsuk but it's loud enough to Hyunsuk.

"Ah.. I see" teacher said. "Teacher, I will go now if you don't have nothing else" Hyunsuk said. "No, thankyou Hyunsuk,, you can go now" the teacher said while smiled at him.

*ringggg <lunch time>

•|| IN JIHOON CLASSROOM ||•

"What is this? Isn't Jihoon just transfer into this school? How could they're already be friend?" One of the girl inside of classroom said. "ugh I hate this! Did he know how hard I'm going to be friend with Hyunsuk? And he just be friend with Hyunsuk just like that!?" She said to her friends in annoying tone.

"I want to talked to him" she got up and go straight to Jihoon table.

"Hey you there, I want to talked to you now. Follow me" she said to Jihoon while Jihoon just follow that girl in confused face.

•|| AT SCHOOL BACKYARD ||•

Suddenly she stopped at school backyard. "So.. what do you want?" Jihoon said. "I want you to break friendship with Hyunsuk" she said while warp up her hands.

"What? Why should I? And who are you to tell me to do that?" Jihoon said in frown. "Just do it if I say so" she said.

"I don't want to" Jihoon said.

"Tch. You know how hard I'm to get close to him!? And you just come out of nowhere and be his friend just like that!? How dare you" she said in angry.

"Who said I'm come out of nowhere huh?" Jihoon said and rise his eyebrow at her.

"What?" she asked in confused.

"You are the one who come out of nowhere and try to break out our relationship. If you don't know nothing about me and him then don't. you. dare. to suck in into our relationship." Jihoon said in a little angry on his face.
~yeah.. he's in the right place to get mad...
but that girl was a little scare with Jihoon behaviour then she said "What the hell., don't think I'll give up on him" she gave Jihoon a death stared before she walked away and left him alone but Jihoon doesn't scare at all.

"Haa.. stupid Park Jihoon., what do you think you're doing huh" he talked to himself after that girl left.

•|| BACK TO HYUNSUK ||•

He closed the door and run toward the emergency stairs. He closed emergency door and flopped on the floor. He cupped his own face to trying hard to cover the embarrassment he had. 'My face must be so red' he thought while still cupped his face.

"I've to calm down first before going back to the class or else they must be thinking I'm crazy" he talked to himself and sighed.

———————————————————

•~from; author

Hello everyone,, did you enjoy it? *Sorry for wrong grammar
Early this morning.. I've an exam which is science subject. It's was hard but don't worry I still can proceed it. Anyways thank you so much who read it and vote. I'm really appreciate it. I'll update another chapter as fast as I can okay?
But.. there is something I want to ask,, is it my chapter too short or too long? I want to know cause I wanted to fix it. Have a good day for you guys!