Chapter 9

Jihoon gently pat the older head and playing with his hair. The older faces still hid in Jihoon's chest, now he just hearing the older hiccups on he chest.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"No, not really just a little" he pulled himself of younger's chest.

"Then how to make you fully better hm?"

"Kiss me"

Jihoon surprised by Hyunsuk request.
"Are you sure?"

"More than sure Hoonie" confidently.

Jihoon eyes widely opened when hearing his short name called by Hyunsuk's, he lays his lips on another soft lips, didn't even let a second and just grabbing the older nape and pulled into kiss.

It start with a soft peck but it's end with a rough kiss. Hyunsuk push Jihoon to lay on a couch and get on top of him without breaking their lips. Jihoon hands on his back head and his waist. They tilted their head to find a right angle and deepened their kiss. Their kisses mostly like they want to eat each other. Jihoon pulled out after 15 minutes hungrily kissed.

"More" while he was on top of him and both of his hands on Jihoon's chest.

"No, your parents might be back anytime soon"

Hyunsuk pouted and trying to kiss Jihoon's but Jihoon hand covered his mouth to stop him from kiss him again.

While covered the older mouth.
"If you acting like this you didn't end at this couch but on the bed"

Hyunsuk licked his hand palm that covered his mouth. Jihoon eyes widened the pulled away his hand. Jihoon look at Hyunsuk disbelieve.

"Why not" he smirked.
Hyunsuk starting to play his hand on Jihoon's neck, he play with his jaw and forced him to look up to exposed his neck and sucked his adam's apple. Jihoon shut his eyes and covered his eyes with his hand while he bite his bottom lips.

"Don't seduce me like this please, Hyunie" he beg to Hyunsuk but the older still playing his neck and left a mark on him with bite his neck.

"Hyunsuk stop!" Jihoon grab his shoulder and pulled him away and got up sit on couch. He afraid he couldn't control his passion towards him, and he might hurt Hyunsuk that way.

Mrs.Choi once warned him in whispered before leaving with Mr.Choi early, "I know you two might make it out but don't go to far you both still in early age" she said and smiled, it gave Jihoon goosebumps and smile awkwardly.

"Why?"

"We're still highschool student remember? Don't go to far and it might end up hurting you, I don't want that happen, okay?" He said in worried tone.

"Okay but Jihoon you know what, your lips are really swollen" Hyunsuk pointed at his lips. His eyes down to his neck and smiled written on his face because that hickey on his neck could be a mark that Jihoon is belongs to him.

After a while Hyunsuk's parents came back with plastic bags full of foods from supermarket. Mrs.Choi organized Hyunsuk's refrigerator while two man eatings on the table. Mrs.Choi knew something happen by looking at their lips and Jihoon's neck but she knows Jihoon wouldn't do something more than that.

"We'll go now, take care and Jihoon I'm counting on you to look after him" Jihoon nodded and she pat their head. They were about to open the door but suddenly the door open from the other side.

"Oh! Mom dad you didn't tell me you wouldn't come" Doyoung hugging his parents.

"We were about to leave already Yongie"