21 ; sparks

⋆*

⋆*.⋆♡

𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀

everyone had fallen asleep after the movie and it was just seoyeon and jungwon. they decided to move to one of their rooms to avoid waking the others up.

"jungwon, look," she laughs uncontrollably, pointing at her phone. jungwon glances at her phone, erupting in laughter as well. both of laughing their heads off at one of their group photos.

seoyeon was resting her head on jungwon's lap. jungwon tries to braid seoyeon's hair while they scroll through her photo gallery, filled with pictures of everyone.

it was 9:03 pm. jungwon had the sudden urge to go out to the beach. he pats seoyeon's head to grab her attention.

"let's go out to the beach"

her eyes widened, she looked at the time on her phone, "right now?" jungwon nods, begging the girl to come with him.

his shiny eyes staring into hers. she gives in and holds jungwon's hand. sneaking past their sleeping friends and going out of the house.

the cool breeze welcomed them, dancing around the couple. the fresh scent of salt. the sound of the waves on the shore entering their ears.

the sky was slowly turning a dark blue shade as the moon peeks over the transparent clouds. a couple of stars sparkling across the sky, scattered in tiny groups.

jungwon and seoyeon, hand in hand, walked towards the beach. embracing the sand with their bare feet. the soft and smooth feeling of white sand.

walking along the shoreline. leaving footprints in the sand behind them, the rising tide would gently wipe away. seagulls flew off, gliding effortlessly towards the sea, the dark sky over taking them.

the round bright moon, spreading a light shimmering glow across the clear ocean. thin and wispy clouds drifting slowly in the sky.

seoyeon crouches down, placing her hand in the sand. touching the soft white sand, playing with it. she reaches for a small stick and begins to draw something with it.

jungwon soon joins her and watches her creation. two words. two names. jungwon and seoyeon. inside of a big love heart. cute.

his lips curved up in a soft smile, admiring his sweet girlfriend who was playing with the sand. she was too cute.

the two began to build a sand castle. well, it was more like a growing pile of sand but to them, it was a castle. jungwon placed a stick at the top of the mountain of sand. a leaf wrapped around it, acting like a flag for their sandcastle.

they soon collected rocks and decorated their newly built castle. slowly forming a wall around it, protecting the castle from potential threats.

"hey jungwon," he instantly looked up at her, wondering what she was about to say.