09 ; stalker?

⋆*

⋆*.⋆♡

𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿?

"thank you!" seoyeon bows to the delivery person, thanking them for their service. she picked up the plastic bag and headed inside.

she begins to take the food out of the bag, "guys! the food is here, come out," seoyeon calls out.

seoyeon could hear a group of footsteps running down the steps, rushing towards the smell of delicious food.

"food's here!" yeonjun cheered, running towards seoyeon who was setting up the food on the table.

"save some for us" chaewon yells, trailing behind the boys.

the table was filled with lots of food, jjajangmyeon, jjamppong, tangsuyuk and seoyeon's all time favourite, gimbap. she could never get tired of gimbap. there were drinks as well, cola and cider, for taehyun.

they all gather around the table, picking up their utensils to begin eating, "thanks for paying, taehyun!" taehyun rolls his eyes, pouring drinks for everyone.

"guys, where is eunchae and soobin?" sakura asked, covering her mouth filled with noodles.

"probably still upstairs, i'll get them, don't worry," seoyeon sits up and heads upstairs.

as she reaches the top of the steps, seoyeon hears a lot of shuffling and whispering behind her bedroom door. suspicious of the noise, she opens the door to her room, revealing both soobin and eunchae. with her guitar.

on the ground in front of eunchae and soobin was seoyeon's guitar pick. but one tiny problem, it was broken.

"guys, what happened?" seoyeon sternly asked them, crossing her arms.

⋆*.⋆♡

seoyeon was now on her way to the nearest music shop. why? to buy a new guitar pick, of course. eunchae and soobin had accidentally broken it while fighting over who gets to play the guitar first.

she sighs, seoyeon was about to get a new guitar pick anyways. but she has been so lazy to go out and buy one. so basically, soobin and eunchae helped her in a way. her phone vibrates in her pocket.

⋆*.⋆♡

2 new messages

instagram

manchae
i'm sorry seo unnie :(

seoseo
eunchae.
youve apologised
like 100 times

manchae
yeah but
IM SORRY

seoseo
luv its ok
i forgave u already
if it makes u feel better
i needed a new guitar
pick anyways