22 ; preparations

⋆*

⋆*.⋆♡

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

it was the day before the school festival. the whole school was now busy preparing for the annual festival. students were setting up tents, carrying boxes and painting banners.

people were running around, panicking about the festivities. people as in heeseung and jungwon. they had worked hard to prepare for this festival that only happens once a year. it had to go perfectly. it had to be fun.

heeseung was checking up with everyone, ensuring that they were on task and everything was going accordingly. jungwon was helping others set up their tents and banners.

today was a hectic and stressful day.

where was seoyeon? she was helping yunjin with making banners for her stall. yunjin's fortune telling stall. well, she wasn't really reliable in that field. but she thought it would be funny to try and predict people's futures, even if they are way off.

the two of them were sitting on the art room's floor, painting a banner that would attract customers to her 100% trustworthy service.

applying vibrant colourful paints onto the banner. carefully writing the bold letters, making sure there was no mistake. her face almost pressed up against the floor, her eyes meticulously painting over the traced pencil markings.

then the door slams right open.

"guess what i got?" chaewon and kazuha enter the room with bags filled with food. eunchae and sakura followed behind her, closing the door.

"oh my god, i could marry you right now," yunjin lets go of her paintbrush and helps her friends with the bags.

yunjin and seoyeon took a break from painting and had lunch with the rest of the girls. chatting about the festival and other topics.

⋆*.⋆♡

"good job, keep up the work!" jungwon shows the group a thumbs up and closes the door. checking off his list of classrooms before continuing his duties.

jungwon was walking through the corridors, checking up on everyone. making sure they were on task and there was no minor problems.

everything was going according to plan so far. some people needed some directions and help but besides that, nothing went wrong.

jungwon was scanning the classrooms to check up on, he had one classroom left to check before he could move onto checking tents outside.

he exhales deeply, he hasn't been this busy in a while. checking up on every single student is tiring. but nothing compared to what heeseung has to do.

heeseung had to organise the festival schedule, gather all the students' ideas for stalls and tents, confirm it with the staff and principal, hold student council meetings, that was a lot of him.