chapter 1

[Edited]

□□□□□□□

It's a Sunday, Isabella is at her dad's, and both of her parents are working, which means she's at the station all day. 

She was looking forward to spending time at the station today. She had missed all of them. "Bella, time to get up, sweetie." She threw the covers over her head, "5 MORE MINUTES."  Robert was confused by this, she hasn't shouted at him like this since she was younger.

 "Okay no need for you to shout.  You can't have 5 more minutes, I have to get to work Isabella Louise Sullivan." He said in a stern voice.

 "Ugh, fine, but no need for you to use your captain voice, seriously Papi." Robert walked out of her room and made his way down stairs, not before shouting "15 minutes, and you better be down these stairs."

 She quickly got out of bed, made it, and put her clothes on. She  grabbed her make-up and a hair bag. She was going to go to do it at  the station, with her moms help, obviously. "I'm ready."

Robert walked into the hall way to see his tall, curly haired girl sat on the stairs putting on her new shoes he had bought her for her  last week, she had on a Niall Horan oversized t-shirt and a pair of Nike pro Leggings. 

"Right, let's get a move on chicken." She rolled her eyes, she hated when he called her chicken but if he was happy, then she was fine with it.

She grabbed her station bag and put her make-up and hair things inside the bag. They headed our to the car. "Dad is Mami working today?"

She could tell something was wrong with the look on his face but brushed it off.

"Yes, she is, you know. If I'm working, then she's working, right?" She nodded, took her phone to her bag, and texted her mom.

Mami<3

morning Mami, me and Papi are on our way in.

okay mija ill see you soon, ill have breakfast ready for you.

*

once Andy had messaged Issabella, she had a huge smile plastered across her face, she slid her pocket . Grabbed her bag and gracefully got out her car.

she headed towards the station, when she reached the door, she grasped the cold metal of the door handle and walked in.

she turned her head to the left, where travis was sitting.

"Hey, Travis your here early." she says stopping just Infront of the desk.

"yeah,  thought id come in early today." she sends him a smile before heading into her office.

she walked into her bunk, sat her bag onto the bed and got changed into her uniform.

once she had gotten ready for her shift, she left her office and headed upstairs to get breakfast ready for Issabella.

Issabella and Robert pull into the station about 20 minuets after Andy had shown up to the station. 

Robert parked beside Andy's car, he turned to face Issabella. 

"Right, ready to go ?" she looked over to her dad and nodded.