chapter 3

After chief Ross had left, Vic had decided that she was taking Izz home; she needed to get some sleep, shower, and eat.
"Okay, izz, it's time to go. You need rest." She nodded, children under 15 can't go into the ICU anyway so she wouldn't be able to see her parents, Vic put her arm over Issabella's shoulder, and they both walked out to vics car, "are you sure they'll be okay." She asked, looking up into vics' eyes. She gave her a soft smile. "Im sure, now let's go home. You can get something to eat, and them go to sleep, and we'll come back tomorrow." She nodded and sat in the car.

When they got home, Vic made izz a sandwich, izz ate it but was being really quiet, Vic grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts for izz to change into, Vic took izz into he guest bedroom, "ill call your school in the morning and explain why you won't be in this week." Vic went and gave izz a hug and turned the light off. Before she left the room, Izz started talking."Thank you for letting me stay at the hospital." Vic looked into the room."nobneed to thank me, you need it, you'll stay with me till your mom and dad are better, good night Izz." Issabella tucked herself in the covers, and before she knew it, she was asleep.

The next morning, Izz woke up at 9 o'clock. She heard Vic on the phone, so she quietly snuck out of the room. "So Andys out of The ICU, how's sullivan....... He's out of the ICU too, oh my god, Izz is going to be so happy.... Bye Bailey." She was finally going to be able to see her mom and dad. Vic turned around to see her on the stairs, "Good morning, izz, have some exciting news." She was smiling at Izz now."Your mom and dad are out of the ICU, so if you get changed, we can go see them." Izz started smiling and ran upstairs to see some clothes Vic had left in the bathroom for her.

Andy's pov:

I woke up in a hospital bed, Dr Pierce was standing in the corner of the room. What happened? Am I okay? Were Issabella? So many questions ran through my head, then It clicked, Robert was in the building too, is he okay, Crap what if I never get to tell him that I regret divorcing him. I looked at Dr Pierce "h... hi... what ... What happend?" My throat hurt a little bit, "you were inside a building, and it collapsed. It put a lot of pressure on your heart, causing one artertier to become blocked. I was able to fix it, and you should recover fine and be back to work in 4 weeks."  She gave me a reassuring smile."Do you know how Robert is?" She nodded "when the building collapsed on him his old spinal injury and messed with the surgery he had to help the pain in this leg, but he's in for a smooth recovery, but will be off for a few months and needs physical therapy." I nodded at her.

A few minutes later, I was watching crappy hospital TV when Izzy walked into my room. "Mami, you're okay." She jumped onto the bed, and I wrapped her in a hug.
"Aww, mija, did you really think you'd get rid of me that easily?" She started giggling, I looked over to see Vic at the door."Thank you for looking after her, Vic. I owe you, big time." She started laughing "how about not getting trapped under a ceiling again" I looked down at Issabella, she lay down on the bed beside me and rested her head on my chest, being careful not to go near my incisions, "how's your dad."  She looked up at me."He's in the room beside you, but I couldn't go in." I was confused, really confused, I looked over at Vic and then back down at izzy."Why couldn't you go in mija?" She looked back up at me, "that fire chief is in there, even after I told her to leave us alone." I sat there, and I was in complete shock. "Why did you tell her that?"

Vic walked over to the chair and sat down in it. "I told her to leave us alone yesterday because she was standing in the corner just staring at us, I didn't like it." I shook my head."Why doesn't Antie Vic go see if she's still there." She nodded and got up to leave the room.

Vic's pov:

I got up out of my chair and walked towards Robert's room, a was about to step inside when I noticed that the chief was still there, I was about to walk away when I saw chief Ross kissing Sulivan on the lips, I panicked. They must have heard me because they both turned to me. "Hughes, come here." I panicked even more, I walked closer and closer towards them."Vic, you can't tell anyone, not even Andy." What does he mean, not even Andy, she's the mother of his child, "I'm just not ready to tell her yet." I nodded."Not to be disrespectful, but his daughter wants to come in and ask if her dad is alright, and at this point in time, she's not a huge fan of yours." She ate me with a horrible snarl on her face. "Tash, go. I want to see  my chicken." She nodded and left, I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm.
"Vic, I do still love Andy, but I have to move on from someone who will never love me again." If only I could tell him, "I won't tell her, but if you don't, soon I will. She's not finding out about walking in like what just happened to me.

No ones pov:

Vic left the room to go get Izz, once she got her, she went running into her dad's hospital room, she carefully sat on his bed, she didn't want to hurt him in any way. When she sat down, he pulled her close
" You said you would be safe." She started to get teary-eyed. He stroked the back of her head."I know I did chicken, I didn't want to break the promise." He kissed her on the head, and she calmed down.

□□□□

This chapter was not as an existing ad I wanted it to be, but I still liked it .

Anyway, see you in the next chapter

<3