chapter 15

It's been a few weeks since they told izz they were together, it was a Thursday night and Izz was over at Ben's, Robert and Andy were cuddled up on the couch watching some random reality TV show Andy had put on, at some point Andy had fallen asleep on top of Robert's chest, a few seconds later there was a knock at the front door, carefully he managed to move without waking Andy up, he walked toward the front door and opened it, it was izz, "Hey Schatzi, how are you." She gave her dad a hug."I'm okay, dad." She practically ran up the stairs to get changed, Robert waved at Ben as he drove off in his car. He walked back into the living room and picked Andy up, and carried her to his bedroom. He laid her on the bed and put the cover over her, and went into the bathroom. He got changed into his pj's and brushed his teeth.

He walked back to the room and stopped and looked at her, she was sleeping so peacefully, after about 5 minutes he left the room and walked to Izzy's room "Bella, can I come in?" She opened the door."whoo, what happened to here, and why are you crying." She had Mascara dripping down her face, "Nothing, I'm A-Okay." She held her thumbs up and forced a smile still with tears dripping down her face, "What happened, chicken?" She shook her head."Nothing important, can you just leave, I need some space." As much as he didn't want to, he did as he was asked and went into his room. He sat down on the edge of the bed and called Ben.

R- Hey, did anything happen between Pru and Izz? She's a bit upset and won't tell me anything?

B- Prus has been in her room crying and won't tell me only Miranda, Has Andy tried?

R- she's sleeping, and I don't want to wake her up, but I think I'm going to need to.

B- Sometimes all a girl needs is her mom to tell her everything's going to be okay, and hopefully, we can fix it because their friendship used to always put a smile on Dean's face.

R- Yea, I think I'm going to go and wake her up so she can go talk to Izz.

They both said they'd talk later and they both hung the phone up, Robert placed his phone onto the table and started waking Andy up gently "Hey, babe, izzy need you she's been in her room crying and won't tell me anything." Andy sat up "okay ill go check on her.

Izzys pov

I sat in the corner of my room with my head in my hands, Why did they do that to us, we didn't do anything. I got out my thoughts when I heard someone knocking on my door, "mija, can I come in." I didn't reply, she just walked into the room, she came and sat down beside me "what's wrong mija?" She pulled me into a hug."So you know how I was at prus? Well, we went for a walk because we didn't have anything else to do, and we were a bit bored." I stopped to see the concerned look on my moms face, "we were walking and joking when this group of people from out school saw us and started calling us names and saying that were not so lucky our parents are fire fight we could lose them at any minute, then this one boy Louis turned to pru  and said, but you already lost both your parents and I bet they don't really like you." My tears started rolling down my face faster than befor "then that same boy turned to me and asked me how my Abelo was and then he started laughing, they all did, and that one person who hurt the most when he laughter was Deigo, he was meant to be our friend and yet he wasn't acting like it." She pulled me into a tight hug."What did you say to them, mija?" I felt a huge weight on my chest "I told them it's not funny to joke about people who are dead and there lucky to not have to worry every single moment there parents go to work, but then again they don't have any sense of companion or empath empathy so they probably wouldn't care, pru just froze and they walked away, she brock down and fell to her knees, i grabbed ahold of her, the pain she must have been in i could even imagine losing you or dad, but I reminded her that even though her dad died he died whilst trying to save people and that he loved her more than anything in this world and so did miranda and Ben. '' Andy gave her a smile, "you know, I know exactly how pru feels, and I know exactly how you feel mija, you both Lost the people you loved the most in this world." I tucked my head into my moms arm."Mami, can I ask you a question?"

She nodded at me. "Why did prus mom leave?" She held me tighter."prus mom left because she thought it would be best for pru, and she was right. Your uncle Dean was the best dad anyone could ask for." I sat there just trying to stop the tears, and eventually they did, I stood up, mami followed close behind me "mami, I have another question." She nodded her head, "how did you always put a strong face on for me after Abelo died, sure there were days you just lay in bed but when ever I needed comfort you always offered me it." She smiled at me "it's something Abelo always did, After my mom left he definitely had strong feelings against her but allways made sure that I was okay and always made sure I had all the support I needed, even if it was a shoulder to cry on." That was one thing I definitely wanted to hear, it made my nerves calm down, it reassured me that I can always go to my mom for anything, I walked over to my bed and lay down, she put the covers over me and sat on the edge of the bed "Hey I have a great idea why don't we go out for a picnic tomorrow with tia Sandra, tio johnny and cousin Michelle, you can also invite people from the station if you want?" I was really excited, so I nodded my head."I just wish Abelo, Dean, and uncle likes could come, I know that Vic misses him so much." I muttered to myself," buenas noches Mija."  The last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep was seeing the door close. It turned out crying can make you really tired

No-ones pov

Robert was laying in bed trying to think on every possible reason on why izz and pru where both so upset, Andy and Izz were talking for half and hour before Andy walked in, Robert had fallen asleep by the time she was done,Andy looked at her phone to see it was only 7:30 "I thought it was a lot later." She said to herself before climbing into bed and laying her head on his chest, which woke him up."Hey, beautiful." Andy looked up at him."How is she." She sat up "she'll be okay now, I've told her that I'll ask my family and the station if they weren't to go out for a picnic tomorrow, it's meant to be a pretty nice day out." Robert smiled at him, "That sounds like a great idea." She grabbed her phone and texted on their station 19 group chat.

A- hey, I know it's a bit last minute, but I was wondering if you guys want to go out to the park tomorrow? For a BBQ and that.
V‐yea me and theo are in
T- Anything for free food, heck yea
J- yea, i'll come along astheres beer
M- sure me and Carina can make it
B- yea think it will be good for pru to spend time with her 19 family, miranda won't be there till later, though she's got to do a quick surgery beforehand.
V- who hurt my pru?
B- random kids from her school, izz and pru, were on a walk, and they just showed up
M- Tells izz and pru there just jealous of them
A- i will meet at the park at 13:30 x

Andy put her phone down on her side table, and laid her head on Robert's chest, "They all agreed, I'll wake up early and go to the grocery store and pick up everything we need, no doubt that Carina will bring something she always does." She started laughing. They talked for the rest of the night before they fell asleep.

□□□□

Hope you guys enjoyed this second last chapter.

Would you like a sequel for this? Were  Izz and pru just trying to get through their first year in fire fighting at station 88, or  would you rather me just do another fanfition?