chapter 5

Robert's pov

I sat staring at the text, I didn't know what to do, I took another 5 minutes looking at all the pictures of the 3 on us, we were so happy, I still cant believe I was so petty that I lost my title that I reported maya, it ruined our marriage, I hate myself for it every day for it, it didn't just ruin our lives it ruined Izzy's. I took my phone and texted her back.

"Sure, what place and what time."

Hr went back to looking at all the pictures, it reminded me of how much I missed her, she was my salsa dancer, my best friend, my love, the mother of my beautiful daughter, she was my everything and I screwed it up, a few moments later she texted me back.

"The little Italian place we take izz to every Christmas, at 6 o'clock Wednesday, if that suits you?"

Even when she was really annoyed and angry at me we always agreed to celebrate her birthday and Christmas together and even still did out traditions, on Christmas eve we go out for dinner as a family, we usually invite the station. It's the best day ever. We eat sinner and go for a walk along the pier.

"Yea, that's perfect. See you tomorrow."

I put the phone down and went to sleep.

Izzys pov:

I woke up at 7:30, early for a Saturday, and earlier than what I was expecting, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through tik tok for 10 minutes, I put my phone back down on my nightstand and fell asleep

Issabella's pov

I woke up at 8:30  to my dad dancing around in my room, blasting music through my alexa, I started laughing, "Serious dad, every single day." We were both laughing now. "Okay, either you join me or you go for a shower." I always say shower, and he ends up making me dance, so I guess I've got to "fine I'll join." I got up and started dancing around, 2 minutes later all we heard was "Hello" crap my mami is here to get me, she walked into the room "you guys are having a dance party without me." We all burst out laughing. She joined us.

About 20 minutes had passed, "Okay, I need to go get ready, so Mami, dad leave and go carry on this dance party downstairs." They both let out a breath "fine let's go, Andrea." They left the room, I've always found it weird that my dad calls my mom Andrea and not Andy, never really understood why he does it.

No ones pov:

Robert and Andy walked downstairs into the kitchen, Andy sat down on the island stools, and Robert was standing on the other side, Andy looked at him, "So I have some news." His eyes brightened up."It's probably weird to tell you of all people this, but I wanted to tell you before I told Izz." he nodded."So I met this guy, his name is Clay and we went on a few days and we'll be together, he's really nice." Deep inside Robert was broken. He knew it would happen one day, but still, "that's amazing Andy, that reminds me, I'm also seeing someone." Andy was so happy for him,"so who is she?" She said playfully "your going to hate me, like actually hate me." She got really confused. "Why would I hate you, Robert?" He started getting nervous "I'm dating… I'm dating…" He got cut of by Izzy, she had walked in whilst they were talking "he's dating Natasha Ross, shit wasn't meant to mention it." They both look over at her."First of all, language Issabella Louise Sulivan, and second of all, when did that happen to Robert Sulivan." She said the first part in a firm tone and the next in a playful manner, under his breath he said "a year."

She was completely in shock. "izzy upstairs now." She held eye contact with him, confused, she got up and went up to her room."You have been dating someone for a year and didn't tell me." She was pissed, "I didn't want to ruin her." She got up and ran her hands through her hair, muttering."I'm going to kill you." He got instantly confused. "Did you just say you're going to kill me?" He mocked her, she faced him and started waving her finger "Nope not now, no being sarcastic, give me a minute." She calmed down."Okay, okay, I'm fine now, any way I was originally going to tell you at dinner, but I was here so well, I am so happy for you." She gave him a hug."A minute ago, you said you were going to kill me, and now you're hugging me, you feeling good." She started laughing and hit his back "Robert I swear to god, you know me better than to point it out." She let go, and they burst out laughing "Hey are we still good for dinner on Tuesday?" She nodded."Why not, we're friends, crap we need to go pick up Michelle." He looked over at her as she shouted up to Izzy, he caught himself staring at her and quickly pretend to clean up the already clean kitchen, Izzy walked over to him "Bye papi, she you at the station tomorrow." He gave her a hug and kissed her head. They were about to walk out the door when Robert noticed her Air pods "chicken, catch." He through her air pod to her, the kitchen only being a few steps away from the door, "thanks, Papa, I'll text you later." She blew him a kiss and left."Bye Robert." Andy turned her head to face him."Goodbye Andrea." She left the house and closed the door behind her. He was left alone in a very quiet house. He walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch, he got a text from natasha 'Hey, can't make it to night, I have a big meeting with the fire council I forgot about, love you x" Great he was going to be alone all night.

□□□□□

The next chapter will be and over night shift at the station

Hope you guys enjoyed this.

<3