one : starting again

Being a new school year at Beacon Hills, that meant freshmen and transfers

Being a new school year at Beacon Hills, that meant freshmen and transfers. And tons of them.

"Freshmen," Lydia told Allison as she stood next to her locker. "Tons and tons of fresh men."

"You mean fresh boys," Allison corrected with a wide-eyed gaze in her direction. "Lydia, they're fourteen."

"Eh," Lydia shrugged. "Some are more mature than others."

"You know, it's okay to be single," Allison suggested. "Focus on yourself for a while. Work on becoming a better person."

"Allison, I love you," Lydia scoffed. "So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend that we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine," Lydia said before shaking her head slowly. "But, I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction."

The strawberry blonde froze as two boys in similar outfits with matching helmets strutted down the hall.

"Brothers?" Allison asked.

"Twins," Lydia corrected her with a mischievous smile appearing on her face. It almost dropped when a blonde girl came into view next to one of them. She put on a sheepish smile and they both looked at her and laughed lightheartedly.

She also held a helmet but did not have a leather jacket like the twins.

"Triplets?" Allison asked, seeing as they looked sort of similar.

"One could only hope."

/|\

The twins and the blonde girl were making their way down the halls, talking quietly amongst themselves. They knew they had to do what Deucalion sent them there to. They needed to immediately.

The three people they were tasked to get close to were all Juniors, two boys, and one girl. First was Lydia Martin, then it was Danny Mahealani, and finally, Stiles Stilinski.

Now, they just needed to find them.

But that would have to wait since a mercenary had gotten into the high school. One that their leader wanted dead or out of the picture.

It didn't take long at all to corner her in a locker room. She was on the floor, up against the lockers as Deucalion's walking stick clicked the ground.

Her breath was shaky since Kali had just scratched her face with her claws. Her face down to her collarbone had thick red blood seeping from where the three cuts lay next to each other.