four : hotel

four : hotel

trigger warning guys.
this will be covering the episode of Motel California along with the suicide attempts. If this is something that triggers you, I will be placing ** at the start of it. then afterwards you can skip the rest of the chapter until the next time using the same symbol.

Grace was a silent member of the cross-country team.

Everyone knew she was the best of the girls, mainly because she was a werewolf, and everyone knew she was friends with Ethan and Aiden, so they mostly kept their distance. She laid her head back on the window, sitting a couple of seats away from Stiles and Scott and directly behind Ethan and Danny.

She had a weird pain in her leg, which couldn't be any good for running. She lifted the shirt she was wearing to look at an angry red cut, bleeding heavily. She touched it cautiously, before retracting her finger with a slight hiss only Ethan heard.

He whipped his head back and saw the cut from Derek. She had gotten a nasty cut from his claw the night before, in the huge pack fight. But, Scott was much worse off.

He was blaming himself for Derek's death, and he wasn't healing. She had half the mind to go over there and help him. But she was smarter than that. Especially with Ethan on the bus.

Ethan gave her a piece of gauze and some medical tape that he kept on hand for situations like that one.

She had a history of not healing. Half the time she would be bleeding for days after. It was always an effect of her eyes. After being bit and her irises came in a shade of purple.

They slowed to a rough stop, making the gauze slip out of her hand, and her out of the seat. Ethan only rolled his eyes and handed her another piece of cotton to use on her leg.

She heard Scott convince Boyd not to lull herself and her best friend before Stiles told Scott Ethan was waiting for something. Checking his phone. Then he expressed that he didn't like Grace and Ethan sitting with Danny.

She could understand why, she left in a rush. Didn't tell them anything. And had a hand in killing the pack leader, no matter how insignificant it was. She spent the greatest amount of time-fighting Boyd, who recognized her the most out of the rest.

Grace was always the one to bring them water and food, sometimes against Deucalion's wishes. But she could understand the burning hatred Boyd and Cora had for her. All she wanted was to beg for forgiveness.

All she wanted was for it all to be erased. She wished she could go back and not kill her pack. She wished she could've Gina back and killed Deucalion instead. Right when he came up to her. But, she guesses it was a lot better for her to kill them.

After all, she had them to blame for the purple tint to her eyes instead of the usual Alpha Red.

And, all she wanted was a pack she could trust and who could trust her.

Sure she trusted the twins and she trusted Kali, Enis, and Deucalion enough to where she knew they wouldn't kill her at any given moment, but she forces one eye open at night. Every night she was scared that when the would wake that her sister would be ripped to shreds in her sleep. She was scared that she would be ripped to shreds in her sleep.

And every time Stiles looked up at Danny, he found his eyes drawn to the girl behind him. The girl looked like she was in so much pain, not even physically. Mental pain. He could see it, mainly because he was going through a bit of it himself. He always had, and that just meant it was easier to see in others.

And he saw it in her.

"Jared, I am warning you. I am an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you," Coach told the kid up front, looking like he was gonna open the window and let out his lunch. "And it will be profoundly disgusting."