Chapter 3

I arrived at work. Sunday went by really fast. I decided to rest so I didn't go out.

I was nervous for my first day. I knew i would be great but then again. Things could go wrong.

Mrs kim was already waiting for me. "Hi you must be Jalexandrina"

I nodded and said hello to her in korean. I tried to be impressive as possible.

She explained to me that this month I had to write about animals for the paper.

I had to go interview people, take pictures of animals, write important stuff.

I went to my desk. People looked at me. I felt like the new girl having first day at work.

I thought about V and his bond with his dog.

It made me blush. I liked how nice he was to me.

He was handsome as well.

At lunch break i ordered taco bell. I hated that no one spoke to me. I felt like a loner.
I called my friend back home Giffeny.

"just talk to people already" she said real loud.

She was always so loud. I sighed "I'm scared"

I could tell she was rolling her eyes "you weren't shy talking to that Korean boy"

I giggled "well he came to talk to me" 

"do you like him?" Giff asked. I was quiet. I barely even knew him. I did think he was nice. Lunch break was almost over. "I'll call you later, break is over"

"oh don't ignore my question" I was indeed ignoring the question.

I went back up to my desk. I searched Google for some people I could interview.

I found a vet. She seemed really nice. She was the best vet in town. Nikki Cheng.

I wrote her number down and her adress.

I was definitely calling her later. Then I had one person left to think off.

I noticed some girls gossiping about me.

I hated being the new girl but i had to get through with this.

I wanted to be a writer more than anything else.

My dad was a writer i wanted to be just like him.

Jin called me saying namjoon was picking me up. I thought he didn't drive. 

I wasn't looking forward to it but Jin said it was on his way so i didn't argue.

Namjoon was already waiting for me when i was done working.

"hey," I said before taking out a book to read.

"hello Jenna"

I frowned. I wasn't planning to have a conversation with him but Jenna? Really?

"my name is jalexandrina, or just Drina"

He shrugged "I prefer Jenna"

" do you even have a driver's license " I asked on a rude tone

" no bug do you want to get home or not ?" He asked way more rude.

I sighed " I'll get a cab "

He stated at me " okay fine, Jin is going to love how you treat me "

I hated how he was turning to guilt on me

I rolled my eyes and started to read. Jane eyre was one of my favorite books so i kept on rereading it.

When we arrived home i thanked him and went straight upstairs.

I wasn't interested to be around him any longer

That night i came across a cover of V and Rm singing end of the rode.

V was singing all happily and proud. I loved his voice. I was all focused on V till rm sang along and did a cute dance behind him. Something about him really made me like him.
He was mature, a real leader.
Their voices matched perfectly. Rm was really good. He seemed so nice,funny,handsome. I had no idea why he disliked me so much. I know I was seeing taehyung at the moment but I really wanted to get to know Namjoon. I had a feeling we would be amazing friends. I know we had so much in common without even getting to know him.
With their voices on my mind i fell asleep.