Chapter 6

I hung with Nana and Giffeny that night at the concert.

Giffeny and Jimin definitely spend the night together.

I thought she was into Jin and Jimin into Nikki....

Nikki was a little late she came with the cutest boy.

"Hi this is my son his name is Taegguk"
He was so adorable. The boys were about to go on. The little boy was excited to see jeon and Tae.

I frowned "his name made so much sense. It was actually pretty genius.

They went on stage and sang premision to dance.

Everytime V had a part he looked straight at me.

I had chills. He was the best looking men I had ever seen.

Giff poked me "what are you starting at, enjoy the music"

I smiled "I just want to look at my guy, he is the best looking guy I had ever seen"

Giffeny frowned "You said the same about the guy you met a couple of year ago"

I shook my head "this is different"

After permission to dance. They sang boy with love.

I saw Nana looking at Nikki from Enhypen "I'll be right back"

Everyone cheered for the boys. They ended with Dynamite.

I cheered louder for them. I looked different with my lace boots, tight Gucci dress and glasses on.

The boys went of stage and I walked to go meet them. I hugged Tae.

He blushed "you look amazing"

"tae...." Nikki her son shouted.
Giffeny looked at me "I have to use the loo"

I nodded and went with her.

"I think I'm going to have a one night stand with one of the boys, The one guy is sad Nikki doesn't like him and your brother looks very fine"

I laughed "you are a big girl, you can do what you want"

We took our time to go back to the guys. Giffeny smirked "If you excuse me, I'm going to see who my lucky man is going to be"

She skipped away. From a distance I saw Tae playing with Nikki her son

They looked like a whole family. It made me jealous  cause by the look of it, people were going to think they were a family.

"does it bother you" I heard a voice from behind.

It was namjoon. His cockyness was the last ting I needed "leave me alone RM"

He shook his head "Jenna, I can see the pain, why aren't you being honest with him, tell him how you feel, to be honest, this is not the right way to act if you are seeing someone.

Enhypen was ready to get on stage. I was still ignoring Namjoon. He was right tho but I was so stubborn.

A guy named Jake anounced they were going to sing a song called come to me.

"Tae always said, he wants a girl who has eyes for just him, so that is a little selfish"

I was just vibing to the song. They sang the course and I laughed a little

"hey they are singing your name" Namjoon frowned "I'm being serious here.." He shook hie head and walked away.

He searched for the guys cause It was time for an interview.

Nana was who knows where.

Giffeny, Nikki and I stood together. Tae kept his eyes locked on mine.

It gave me a little confidence that he was into me and me only.

Jeon eyed Giffeny which was weird cause he was in a serious relationship with Nana, who was still nowhere to be found.

Jimin stared at Nikki really sad.

Namjoon noticed the boys wern't paying attention. He gave them a glare.

The boys paid attention at once. He was such a good leader.

After the concert we went home. Rm, Jimin, V, Nikki and Jeon joined.

We decided to play truth or dare. Jeon started "Drina....truth or dare"

I smiled "Truth..." He smiled "how many kids do you want"

I blushed "I kinda don't want kids..."

Everyone turned to Tae, who's smile dropped.

Did I say the wrong ting? Namjoon smirked "V wants lots and lots and lots of babies, was it 5 or 6?

V didn't smile. Why was Namjoon such a jerk?

I turned to Namjoon" truth or dare "

He looked at me stern" dare "

" I dare you to post a shirtless picture online.

He wasn't fond of it. It was my turn to smirk.

"He looked at me, Jenna Truth or dare"

"Dare" I said pretty confident.

He thought for a while "kiss anyone here, anyone except Tae.

That was a mean move. I didn't like Jimin that way.

Jeon dated Nana so It would be rude. Even though they were probably fighting.

I looked at Namjoon. I crawled over to him and kissed his cheek

" easy "

He seemed shock.

"I think he meant lips...." I shook my head "a kiss is a kiss plus my man is right here"

I winked at Tae. He stated proud at me but still hurt.

"Nikki, truth or dare"

She smiled "Truth"

" are you still with your baby's father?"

She shook his head "no, but that's a story for another time"

She turned to V. She was definitely into him.

"truth or dare"

"truth" he answered.

" do you have a girlfriend?" If Giffeny was here she would known how much I was dying.

Didn't she know?

V looked at me "not exclusive yet... But My heart kinda belongs to Drina"

I smiled and held his hand. Nikki seemed ashamed "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know.... Drina really I thought... Just I'm sorry "

I nodded "Its okay" Tae looked at Jimin "Truth or dare"

Jimin laughed "dare duh"

" take nikki out on a date tomorrow" Nikki blushed

Jimin turned to her "will you?" she nodded "I would love too"

Jimin turned to RM "rap monster, truth or dare"

This time he chose truth.

"I can see you are in love, who has your heart?"

Namjoon laughed "sorry she is married, I can't answer that question.

After the game Tae wanted to talk to me" hey Drina, you really don't want kids? "

I sighed" I'm sorry , now I don't, but don't maybe it can change in the future? "

He smiled" Okay cause I do want kids "

He kissed me and I felt guilty. He looked at Taegguk. He just woke up.

" can I play with him "

I nodded" go ahead " it did hurt me. Namjoon saw my sadness but he didn't come over to talk to me.

He knew how much it annoyed me.