Chapter 11

I woke up in Namjoon his arms. I needed to get used to this. I did not like cuddling so I had to get used to it.

K got up. It was Saturday so I didn't have to work.

I went to take a shower. I wanted Namjoon in here with me so bad.

I let the hot water fall on my body. I was happy. I finally felt like I was in the right place.

Namjoon was everything I wanted in a man. He was charming, a gentleman and a real leader.

He wanted me. I felt very lucky. I got out of the shower with my hair wrapped in a shirt.

I had to just bra and underwear on. "looking good"

I heard Rm say. I smoked and turned around to face him "good morning"

I crawled on the bed to give him a kiss.

He saw my infinity tattoo on my left torso. He seemed impressed and amused. He touched it.

Then he looked at me "I didn't know you had a tattoo"

I smiled "I'm full of surprises" I took a dress out of my closet and wore it.

"I'm going downstairs, are you coming?"

He nodded "In a bit, I don't think you want them to know we spend the night together"

I thought for a while "yeah, not so a good idea"

When I was downstairs "no one was there yet"

I decided to go on my phone. I saw a text from V.

I decided to call him "good morning"

He didn't seem to pleased "hey, how are you"

I was great of course "I'm fine, I really am"

He sighed "Nikki isn't ready to start dating, she says, she is putting her eon first"

She was smart and she had a point. "well that shouldn't be a bad thing, be her friend, hang as friends, eventually It will work out, I mean she does like you right?"

He tried not to cry "She dies, and I didn't know how much I liked her until she broke my heart, two heart breaks in one night"

I felt bad for him. "take her and her son to a park, she'll. Love that"

He giggled a little "why didn't I think of that, thanks, how did it go with you and namjoon, I know he is a fast one when it comes to sex"

That was a little to straight forward. I laughed "we actually didn't, we just watched friends till we fell asleep.

" oh so he did stay the night " He sounded relieved and shocked at the same time.

Jin came downstairs" hey good morning "

" hey V I have to go " I hung up without waiting for a response.

" you didn't have to hang up " Jin said smiling.

I nodded" it's okay " Jin sat down" so, when are you two getting exclusive "

I sighed" actually, we broke up, It wasn't meant to be, I don't want to talk about it "

Jin frowned" what? Why? "

I sighed" It just wasn't meant to be, we are too different "

" I still think you ended things to soon, you could've waited and be more patient " He said not to pleased.

I shook my head" I'm sorry Jin, wait how do you know he didn't dump me? "
Jin laugh sarcastically" nah not believable enough "

He was about to say something else when RM entered.