Chapter 15

Namjoon pov

Jenna ran to me kissing me "I'm sorry" I held her tight "hey so am I"

I didn't want to be away from her anymore.

Giffeny said her goodbye cause I had a special day planned.

Jenna wanted to know how Giffeny managed to get me here but that was a story for another time.

Knowing Jenna was a die-hard 'Friends' fan, I had this a great plan.

What better place to express my love than the original set of her favorite sitcom?

Securing the permission wasn't an easy task. However, with the assistance of my manager we got it done.

I finally managed to secure access to his dream location.

I took Jenna out. It was going to be a surprise and I was nervous. I suddenly parked the car

"Would you like to come on a tour of the Warner Bros. studio, Jenna?"

The sparkle in her eyes was enough to make him smile.

"what kind of question is that?, of course"

Jenna was smiling ear to ear. She seemed overjoyed and no matter how tonight would end I knew It would be the best night of my life.

It was like stepping into her comfort zone, a place she held dearer than any palace.

As they existed the golf cart, I guided Jenna onto the 'Friends' set, her was excitement pouring over.

Her joy was infectious, and I found myself smiling wider than ever.

This women made me happier than ever.

"Can we go in?" Jenna asked, her eyes fixated on the iconic Central Perk set.
I nodded, flashing her a secret smile.

Walking in, Jenna got the surprise of her life as we opened the purple door

The iconic orange couch, the green-shade lamp, the stage where Phoebe performed her quirky songs – it was all too surreal

I Was , sensing the moment and took a deep breath, "Jenna," I started, averting her gaze from the surroundings to him.

My hands were trembling, but I seemed to be radiating a unique confidence.

"Yes, Namjoon?" Jenna turned me, she seemed so curious.

I knelt down on one leg on the set floor, my eyes not daring to leave hers.

Taking her hands into his, I was nervous

, "Jenna, just like 'Friends' has always been a comfort zone for you, you've been my comfort zone. Just like this show, you've filled my life with laughter, joy, tears, and tugged at my heartstrings. I don't want this to end, ever."
Jenna gasped, her hand covering her mouth in shock as tears glistened in her eyes.

I Looked in her beautiful eyes

My voice breaking, "Jenna, will you be my girlfriend,"

Jenna nodded and hugged me. I kissed her.

"can we take a picture together" She nodded

"but we aren't posting it yet, I'm sure paparazzi has taken 100 pictures of us, let them post them, having everyone talking, then later we send them the picture, but don't give an explanation untill tomorrow"

Jenna pov

Namjoon pulled me closer "let's dance " I nodded and bit my lip " I was hungry for him.

I could finally cally him my boyfriend. He was mine.