Chapter 10

I stood with my guitar. I knew my voice was awful but that was the whole point of being Phoebe.

Nana actually came this time. She and Junkook were still fighting but at same time tried to be friendly.

I started singing Smelly Cat. I could see Namjoon turning read.

I sang really off key. Taehyung loved it.

After that song I decided to thank them.

"nana, have you been to Havana"
"taehyung , is your favorite food Banana"

"Jin, you have something on your chin"

"Junkook do you secretly have a twin"

"do you remember Jimin, and does Suga always wants to win"

Everyone was laughing

"j hope you are really dope"

I got nervous as I continued singing

"Nikki you are amusing"

I turned all my attention to Namjoon

"hey Namjoon, how you doing"

I did a dramatic ending. I always wanted to channel my inner Phoebe. Everyone cheered.

Namjoon turned red.

It was time to party but I asked Taehyung to talk.

He smiled. He had no idea what was coming.

I held his hand "hey teddy bear" He smiled and wanted to lean in for a kiss but I stopped him.

I sighed "you are great, always remember that"

He frowned "why don't have a feeling there is coming a but"

I sighed " but I don't think we have anything in common"

He scratched his head "opposites do attract"

He was right. Opposites did attract. He was so special to me. I hated that I had to do this but jungkook was right.

I nodded "they do, but what if our happiness is somewhere else? I Can see how great you get along with Nikki and her son"

He sighed "we do, but That doesn't mean I'm breaking your heart... You are special Drina, I love being with you, I have never smiled and laughed this much "

I looked at him "do you want to be with her?"

He said "since you are my best friend, I will be honest, If I met her before you, yes I would date her, that little boy is so special"

I nodded "he looks up to you, you 3 could be a family, and later add to it I don't want kids, as I mentioned before, I'm serious and that won't change "

He was frustrated "seriously? And what if a baby comes along anyway, you never know, what will you do"

I sighed "obviously have it, maybe give the baby up for adoption, maybe keep the baby, I don't know"

He looked at me " okay, now that's something I wouldn't alow but I have a question is this about me wanting nikki, or you wanting Namjoon? I Mean you did mention OUR happiness "

How did he notice. I held his other hand "Its about both of us, wanting someone else we will never make each other as happy as we want to be
"

He looked me in the eyes "I'm happy enough, are you saying I'm not making you happy?"

He wasn't being fair "of you make me happy but... “

He nodded " no that wasn't fair of me to ask, again I do like Nikki, and I do have more in common with her, but I like you and we'll building something, I want to see how this goes
plus seeing you with Namjoon will hurt me"