Chapter 16

I arrived back home with Namjoon and Jin. We had a great time back in America.

Our last night we had dinner as a family. They were going to miss us.

The boys were waiting. J hope and Suga wanted to know all about Namjoon and I. Jungkook already knew parts but promised not to tell.

I asked Namjoon to tell the story because I thought it was romantic how he told it.

J hope and Suga were list as two little kids.

They all sat on the floor and cheered everytime he said something romantic.

Jungkook laughed "I hate to interrupt but we have a show in Columbia, leader you have some planning to do"

Namjoon facepalmed "right I totally forgot about that, I'm on it"

He kissed my cheek and walked away.

"Columbia? Can I go?" Jimin rolled his eyes "we would drag you with us anyway"

Jin nodded "I was the one who chose Columbia, It was a while ago, before you moved here, I was going to invite you there so you could meet us"

Jin was the best brother ever. Jin got up "our leader is in planning mode, we got to go"

I decided to take a nap. Cause thanks to Namjoon there was little to no sleeping in America.

When we arrived in Columbia I finally felt home again. The first dsy I took the boys and Nikki to go sight seeing. Little tae stayed with his father.
I was so excited. I finally returned after years. The next day they were having their concert.

Namjoon held my hand. "I have a surprise for you"

I frowned "again?" He nodded and kissed me "guess who is opening for us"

I knew In a second. I almost wanted to cry "ventino"

He nodded "Anything for my girl" I hugged him "I love you jagi"

It was a little early but I did love him. He smiled "I love you too"

He took me backstage. The girls were there. The first I saw was Makis. She was my favorite. She had about the same length as I did.

I hugged her "hola como estas"
Jungkook joined us "make us feel at home, speak English "

Makis laughed "I am fine, how are you"

I saw olga with her beautiful curly hair. She was so tall. It's a good thing I had heels on. The next one to join the conversation was Natalia.

She also hugged me. After Camila was done talking to her boyfriend. She finally came to say hello.

I explained to them that I was also Columbian.

Olga asked me what songs I was excited to see. I of course wanted to see them all but I ended up choosing

Caramelo, bueno para me y se decides baby.

They were about to go on so I took Namjoon his hand and watched with him.

I saw Suga jamming to their music too.

I was overwhelmed with happiness. Namjoon did too much for me.

How could I ever return the favor.