Day in the life of Peter Parker

Peter POV:
As I roll over and smash my alarm clock off the stand I realize that I was up way too late last night patrolling. I really should come home at curfew instead of staying out but I need to keep my eye out for the little guys.  Time to motivate myself to get out of bed and ready for school before May yells.
May POV:
"Peter! You're going to be late for school if you don't get out bed! I've got breakfast ready, please try to hurry so we can chat before you leave".
Peter POV:
"Give me 5 minutes, Aunt May!"  It is kind of odd that she wants to chat, she typically just hands me my breakfast as I rush out the door and tells me to have a good day. I hope it's nothing bad.

Time skip to Peter being ready for school and meeting May in the kitchen...
May POV:
"Good morning sweetie, thanks for listening and getting ready quickly so we have time to chat."  "The reason I want to chat is I think it's time I sit down and inform Mr. Stark about your situation. I know you've wanted to keep it a secret but you've been working with him long enough and I know he will be supportive".
Peter POV:
"Are you sure? I see him as a father figure and he's super helpful with me as Spider-Man too. I don't want to ruin that with him but I'm also tired of feeling like I'm not being honest with him".
May POV:
"I think it's time to tell him and Pepper as well since she is married to him and involved with you when you are at the tower. Peter, as you know my health is declining and I'm not doing well. In the event my health takes a turn I would feel better knowing that they knew and could support you."
Peter POV:
"I agree aunt May, I was hoping that it wouldn't get to this but cancer doesn't just disappear. Is it okay if you talk to him without me there? I just don't want it to be awkward?"
May POV:
"Yes, that's fine sweetie. I'll reach out to Tony and plan a time for us to talk without you present. Now hurry along before you are late for school."
Peter POV:
"Thanks, aunt may. Have a great day!"

Authors Note:
Here's my first chapter, hope it isn't too bad. What secrets could Tony not know about ?