II season 2 episode 15 prediction

I think I did this before but I think I've come up with a good theory as to what will happen. 

Because it's confirmed there's only two episodes of season 2 left, two characters will have to leave for there to be a final two in the finale (I'm summoning Two lmao)

I can see either Lightbulb being eliminated and Suitcase having to leave for medical reasons (psychosis) or Baseball choosing to leave the show to be with Suitcase. 

Lightbulb being eliminated would be heartbreaking but it would make sense since all the other contestants were grand slams and therefore have somewhat of a relationship with one another whereas lightbulb hasn't really connected with any of the remaining players. 

Baseball choosing to leave to help suitcase would also make sense because he regrets everything that happened with her and has said he wants to fix things. According to Brian, it was also planned for Baseball to help Suitcase meditate through one of her hallucinations in episode 14, but the scene was scrapped after many drafts due to it  feeling out of place because Baseball still needed to learn that there isn't one big fix to all of the problems between him and her, but the scene made it seem there was a single fix, which didn't fit. I still feel like Baseball's desire to help suitcase will be important in episode 15, however.