Burned memories prt 2 | Prospero x Reader

•Genre: ?
•Used pronouns: they/them
•Warning: Contains $uicide and abuse

_________________________________________
Prosperos pov:

          Acceptance, I heard the bell rang Lenore actually rang the bell? But how? That doesnt matter right now..I looked down onto my hands holding the pendant of the picture..What could this mean..? My head starts to hurt i held my head. With shaky legs i tried to walk then a black smoke covered me...

Flashback

        Breaking news! A person named _____ has been found dead. The police are still searching for the criminals, Rumor says shes been shot by a person who paid to murder them. Unfourtunately the husband of _____ named Prospero was in the scene but it was too much for him to handle he tied himself with a rope on a tree making him suffocate and commit $uicide

End of flashback (Prospero's pov):
               I opened my eyes and i was back in the classroom i looked at ___ across the class...i remember now...we were about to get married until something got in the way..oh no..i need to get to them.

Your pov:
              As class was over i was about to head into my room until a hand grabbed my arm i turned around to see
Prospero. I pulled my arm away from his hand what possibly could he want from me now?! More lies and bullying? "What do you want Prospero." I said not even sparing a glance at him "I..." Prospero whispered he came closer to me but i took a step back his eyes was fulled with regret "Please...___meet me at night by the garden dont get caught please ____ i need to talk to you-" I scoffed "For what? More tricks? Hah yeah right" I was about to walk away until he held my arm again "no! I-...i remembered everything...___ please..i still-...i still love you" my eyes widen then i pulled my arm away and went inside my room i slowly slid down to the ground 'was he telling the truth..?' 'Do i still love him?...' 'what do i say?' 'Should i go?' Thoughts ran through my mind...i stood up and laid down staring at the celing and finally closing my eyes.

☆Your Flashback
             "Ada!" I shouted sitting down infront of her Ada hugged me "___!" Me and Ada had been friends since we were born i am older than her though "so Ada..hows the crush u got?" I said with a smirk Ada grew flustered "____! Be quiet...Hes..okay hes so handsome~" I rolled my eyes playfully "Ah! Ada! Also i forgot to tell you...im getting married!" Ada's eyes widen and she grinned "Really?! Whso the lucky guy ___? Tell meee!" I laughed at ada's childish actions "Alright! Alright! Its...Prospero!" Ada's smile slowly turned into a frown "o-oh? Hah! ____ im so happy for you!" She said with a slight smile "i know! I love him very much.."

(A few months passes 2 more days before the wedding)
             "What?." A guy said "I need you to kill someone for me.." A brunette said by the phone.

(1 day before the wedding)
              "Please! Let me go!" ____ struggled they were held by a guy "Let them go!" Prospero shouted being held by two men then one peson approached "whats wrong?...hah dont worry son i wont kill you...i just need to kill your wife." The man pointed a knife to ___ Prosperos eyes widen "No please!" The  man laughed "Oops! Too late now..Boys! Finish the job." The mans underlings beated ____ up made them a bloody mess all this as Prospero watched the whole thing he felt useless..he felt weak he struggled and struggled and shouted for help nothing. Nothing happened then ___ was finally dead "We're done here lets go. Oh and..prospero..right? Tell anyone and ur screwed." The man said before he left leaving prospero on his knees feeling the cold breeze that blows on his future husband/wife. With shaky legs he tried walk to them he held them in his arms and tears fell onto ___ face "im sorry....Please dont leave me alone..i need you ____.." No response after many hours he placed them down and kissed their forehead "You wont be alone.." prospero held some rope he found on the ground and stared at the tree.

End of flasback (your pov):
               I gasped for air jumping from my bed..it was just a memory..i tried to calm myself down and sat up i looked out the window and noticed with was still night. I changed into my clothes and headed down 'Fine..ill see him'.

• Prospero's Pov:
             'Are they even coming?' I thought to myself sitting on the cold grass looking at the dark sky 'Prospero..?' I turned around to see ___ "Y..you're here...please..sit beside me" i said nervously ___ nodded and sat next to me "___.. i want to say.. im sorry i was a fool i didnt remember anything please..forgive me give me another chance. I need you ___" __ didnt respond instead they looked away from me " Please...___ i still love you i understand if u wont accept my apology but please ___ give me another chance love?" ___ stood up and i tried to reach out for them "wait-" "Prospero. Heres the deal." I was shocked deal? "I do still love u but we remain as friends..if u want to be more than that.. u need to gain my trust, my friendship , my love. Again" I smiled warmly and nodded "yes i will! Thank you..__" Before i could speak she left me alone in the dark but i held their pendant closely to my chest and sighed.

End.

To be countinued.

(I MIGHT POST ANOTHER PART SKKSK BUT YEA I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER SRRY IF ITS TRASHY IM STILL LEARNIN)