If you get hurt | Head canons!

Tell me if i should turn one of these head canons into a chapter! (On the coments :) This may be not accurate😅)

Lenore:
Furious, she would go up to the person and speak trash about them maybe even hurt them but she cant due to her demrits.

"Screw you! Ill get you-" and she gets pulled away from duke "m-mon amier!-" "To hell with you!" Lenore shouted

Anabelle Lee:
Betrayal, shes a sneaky one indeed but smart she would comfort u but as she does shes already planning her next move.

"Dont waste ur tears pet." She held you tightly as u cried in her arms.

She would also give them many death glares and ignore them alot making the persons reputation down.

Duke: (the french might be bad)
Competitive, He is and will going to annoy them he will fight that person any day and he will show-off many times and he is very competitive.

"Come at me p*tain de m*rde!" As he shouted Ms. Poppet heard it "Duke! Language! 10 demrits!" Duke groans "what? You know french now? laisse-moi tranquille.."

He will comfort you and hug you "Dont worry mon amour im better than them..right? ___? ____?..."

Pluto:
Comfort, he will comfort you and cuddle with you. But he will also try his best trying to talk trash about them but ended up failing.

"Y-you are a!-.... unpleasant person! Go..F yourself.." he slapped himself in the forehead for his stupidity but u laughed at it and thats all that matters to him.

Prospero:
Death, Off to the rats they go! Just like annabelle lee he will plan something. But he will try his best comforting you but he ended up doing it badly since he has never comforted anyone before.

You cried in his arms and he held you tight "t-there...there love.." he patted u in the back awkwardly. But atleast he tries his best making you happy.

Ada: (im not sure what to do abt her💀)
Rude, She will be rude to the person that hurt you she will hurt them in every way possible but her combacks are awful...

"Oh yeah? W-well u smell like a dog! T-that havent washed in years..." She sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

But she will comfort you..she always does everytime..you cant get rid of her.

Morella:
Protection, She will protect you no matter what she will comfort you she is maybe the best person to cry to.

"Dont cry..let me help you"She heals you with her specter.

Eulia:
Fear, She will give them fear she will make that person shiver in his boots.

Eulia whispers something to the persons ear and the person ran screaming.

But she is a good comforter though.

Berenice:
Attitude, mhm you know she be givin a lil atittude here and there but she will help you and comfort you.

"Now now doll dont cry im here" she holds you tightly" as she hugged you she death stared at the person who hurt u and chomped her teeth they immediately ran away due to them not wanting to become EATEN.

The deans:
Death, Off to the Land of the Dead you go! Just like Prospero but they are way worser. The person who hurted you wont even go near them they should've known who they were messing with.

"Bye bye!" Merry said "what do you mean b-bye bye?" The person who hurted you asked "he means death." Mourn said
"W-what?!" Poof! Gone.

(im sorry i didnt include other characters i just didnt know what to do with them.)