When you kiss them|headcanons/scenarios

● requested by dukesstalker
○note: hey i am slowly running out of ideas! So my requests are open! message me and ill try to make it!

○also this might not be acurate😔
○THIS HAVE LESS OF THE CHARACTERS BCS I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.

Lenore:
You sneaked out from ms. Poppet and skipped class together

You both laughed along the hallways "you were amazing lenore." Lenore looked at you with a tint of blush on her cheeks "really? Thank you.." you both sat under a tree u noticed lenore kept staring at your lips "Look at the sky its beautiful.." you whispered looking above "uh-...yeah its great.." lenore said nervously lenore turned her head to you "Hey may i-" smooch! You kissed her before she could complete that sentence she turned red "may i have one more..?" Lenore said with a cheeky grin you let out a small laugh and kissed her making you both fall to the ground laughing together.

Anabelle lee:
At the middle of the night anabelle called u to come down to the garden

You finally got pass and ran to the garden u slowly went inside and saw anabelle sitting down on a bench u went and sat next to her. She looked over you with a pleasant smile "You came..right i want you to-" "sabotage the others.." you spoke inturupting her anabelle looked down with a sad look "yes..but you know.." she looked up and turned to you she held ur hands in hers "its for us..to escape..together." you looked into her eyes and slowly leaned in kissing her softly her eyes widen but she didnt push you away "im sorry...u looked-..beautiful i couldnt help it" you said with a nervous tone anabelle lets out a small laugh You both kissed like its the last time you'll see eachother.

Duke:
Just like lenore you both skipped school like little trouble makers

"Ahah!...oh that was great mon ami! I always love escaping with you mon amour" he said kissing ur hand you let out a small laugh and grabbed his hand "not now pretty boy we still have to run" you said dragging him out the hallways as he looked at you in awe. You dragged him in the secret hide out inside the forbidden wing "my my what talents you have" duke said as you both sat down together you both played cards together and after awhile u lost it started getting dark "right we have to go duke" duke nodded and before u could go inside ur room duke interupted you "ah ah! ___ what about my prize?" Duke thought u would give him money but u did something else instead "ugh fine.." u pulled him by the collar and kissed him "happy now pretty boy? Goodnight." You slammed the door and duke was caught off gaurd he walked to across rooms and all he could think of was you and your kiss "that-...ugh..their good." Duke thought.

Pluto:
You and Pluto walked along a large crowd and Pluto got a bit nervous

You noticed his behavior and held his hand to make him feel better he turned around looking down at their hands his face was pink "t..thank you __" he said but it was muffled by his coat "your welcome lets go Pluto" thankfully ur presense calmed pluto down and he followed you as he held ur hand tightly Duke saw you both arrive to the forbidden wing he looked at u both with a cheeky grin "Pluto..come here will you?" Duke asked pluto was confused but walked over to him"what do you need?" Duke wrapped his arm around plutos neck "psst you have to kiss ___"duke whispered Plutos eyes widen and he pushed him off "N..no way!" "Come on i know u love them" duke whispered with a pleading look "come on pluto..." "Never!-" "what are you boys whsipering about?" You said with a confused look as u were beside lenore duke looked at pluto with a cheeky grin Pluto sighed and walked over to you "Uhm..___? May i-" You kissed him before he could even spoke "wow..not really what i was expecting but its a kiss!" Duke said in the background. It turns out that Lenore actually told u to kiss pluto too.