Never meant to be|Annabelle Lee x reader

Genre: Angst
•Pronouns: They/Them
○(i know i always say this but it might not be accurate)
○PLS REQUEST IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.

_________________________________________
                  Me and Annabelle sat on a bench watching the stars go by i turned to her and she was glowing she looked so beautiful. Annabelle and i have been together for 5 years we would always hang out together.

§Ø WHAT WENT WRØNG¿ .

A year later
Everything was going great for the two of us. Then Annabelle met a girl we all hanged out like friends.

The girl name was Lenore.

YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR LOVE

AM I RIGHT? A N N A B E L  L   L E E.

Annabelles Pov:
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" i gasped i looked around im still at my room My mother came inside "Love? Whats wrong why are u screaming?" "I can still hear they're voice.." Annabelles mother was confused at her response "Whos voice..?" Annabelle realized what she said out loud she waved her hands "Nothing Mother...just some silly dream ill go back to sleep now" she said reassuring her mother "Okay..sleep well then".

Its been years after the inncident and i cant get them out of my head it feels like im going crazy.

Flashback :

"The view is amazing here!" ___ shouted standing near a cliff annabelle lets out a small laugh "yes..yes indeed" As __ was to busy staring at the view annabelle stared at __ from afar and frowned she slowly walked towards ___ step by step "I Love you, Annabelle" she stopped in her tracks she was on verge of tears "Im sorry." Then she pushed ___ off the cliff ___ fell and they tried reaching out to Annabelle feeling betrayed feeling alone feeling..Hurt ___ clenched they're chest tightly as tears spilled from their face and they slowly fell to their Death. Annabelle watched them fall she placed a hand on her mouth she clenched her chest and her tear fell down her cheek.

ITS SO COLD HERE ANNABELLE .

Flashback end:
Day by day i slowly turning crazy i cant get a hold of myself. Lenore came inside Annabelle's room as usual Lenore comforted her everytime everyday as Annabelle slowly start losing herself "Its not ur fault annabelle." Lenore said as she held annabelle closely. After awhile Lenore had to leave and Annabelle went to the same mountain where the incident happened Annabelle could never go there with the guilt weighing on her shoulders but she slowly calmed down and took a step she slowly went to the cliff and sat down on the grass tears started forming on her face "Im so sorry.."

Flashback :
Annabelle and Lenore was hanging out until one day Lenore stopped showing up Annabelle got really worried so she went over to her place and saw Lenore kidnapped her mouth was taped and a strange guy was infront of her he turned around and grinned "Are you that spoiled brat Annabelle Lee?" Annabelle took a step back but the door was locked "Stay back." Annabelle commanded but the guy laughed "You want Lenore back? Dont you?" Annabelle slowly nodded stepping back everytime he came closer "Your friend is __ right? Do me a favor and..Kill them." Annabelle's eyes widen "No never!" The guys face turned stern and he came closer pointing a knife to her neck "Do it and ill set you and this brat free." Annabelle didnt respond "You would do anything for your love am i right?" Annabelle did liked Lenore better than ___ but she could never tell that to ___ "Fine. Just leave Lenore alone!" The guy chuckled and pushed Annabelle away "Pleasure doing buisness with you Annabelle Lee."

WHY DID U ACCEPT THAT OFFER ANNABELLE LEE?

Flashback end:
"I WAS FORCED!" Annabelle shouted she sighed it was one of __ voices again..she kept having visions and voices stuck in her head its enough to drive her mad. Annabelle looked down from the cliff and had a vision of __ dead body she gasped and stepped back she sighed and walked closer. And fell down the cliff.

Annabelle groaned she slowly woke up she held her head as it ache "where..am i?" She glanced around and saw a person walking she couldnt see properly so she shouted "Hey! Where am i?" The person stopped and turned they helped annabelle stand up and lead her to a school called Nevermore "And here we are." The person spoke as they opened the gates "Promise me something. No matter what happeneds we will escape together." Annabelle said she felt she could rely on this person because they were the only one that helped her the person nodded "Oh! How silly of me i forgot to tell u my name! You seem so familiar though.." The person streched their hand out to annabelle "Im ___." Annabelle froze she remmebered everything now Do they not remember me? Do they remember anything?..Annabelle thought she shakingly took their hand and shook it "Im..Annabelle Lee."

They must never know the Truth.

They will never find out.

I wont let them.

I CANT...LET THEM KNOW.

_________________________________________

The End.

SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT THIS JUST CAME UP MY MIND

pls request😔💔