13. First day in restaurant...whats Aditya doing?

Four weeks later

I was awfully busy with work. Getting things done. Bringing stuff...me and my friends we worked hard and today finally I will start my restaurant. I am soo happy.

Finally I will be doing something for myself. Today we will do puja. Inviting the positive energy and from Tomorrow we will start our work.

I have in my mind which dishes I want to start here. I want it to be a place where my customers can eat homely meals...something which will remind them of their homes.

My In-laws have arrived, Arjun is actively helping me with other works. My mother in law is in charge of the puja side. My daughters are sitting together watching the puja.

Today is a free meal for everyone and from tomorrow we will officially start our work. Aditya promised to join us as soon as his work is done....but guess he is busy.

" Beta Adi kaha hai....call him? " asked my mother in law looking quite annoyed with her son. " He will arrive soon Don't worry. " I consoled her.

" Beta we are proud of you...you're doing something for yourself...and we are so proud of you. " Said my father in law. I have such good In laws.

" Dekha apna deta ku abhi taak nahi aya.....Puja bhi khatam hu gai. " Said my mother in law angrily to her husband. " And now he is my son. " Said my father in law in a teasing tone. I really love watching them, they are such cute couples.

" Mom...dad, you take Nisha and aditi and go home. Here everything is done...and for other things Arjun and Tanveer is here to help me. " I told them since its already late.

" Are you sure beta? So many people has arrived....can you manage? " said my mother in law  ( Mum ). I nodded and said " Yes I can manage dont worry. Girls go your grandparents...no mastii on the way. " I told my kids before handing them to my In-laws.

I packed them their lunch and sent them home.

Today on the menu we have rice, dal, vegetables, roti, papad, dahi (yogurt), small amounts of chutney or pickle, and a sweet dish. This free  advertisement for us....from tomorrow we will start doing our business. And I will make sure to alter the dishes...not to make same boring things again and again.

" Bhabi.....finally we have managed to take care of that line. " Said Arjun looking tired. Even tanveer is looking like she can use a break. " Lets the staff take care....you too come have lunch. " I told them and pulled them in my office for lunch.

Tanveer  and Arjun happily sat to eat lunch. Aditya must be hungry too. Poor guy is working soo hard for few days. Some clients of his wants a project done by end of the month. He is working day and night for it..

since the rush is less and my stuff can handle for few hours I decided to go and surprise Aditya. I know he loves to eat puri so I quickly made some puri for him. And made a nice dish now I will just have to pack it.

" Cooking and taking food for husband....someone is lucky. " Said tanveer looking at the dish. " He has helped me a lot...So I thought. " I didn't finish my sentence and just kept packing.

" I know....he is your husband you can love him as much as you want. " She said with a smile. I lightly scolded her for teasing me and walked out of that kitchen. I told my stuff what to do and walked out.

Now that I am in my car I realized what rukshar said is true. I never stopped loving Aditiya. This life or that life...all I did was love him. But that time I messed up a little...took a wrong turn and did horrible things but did I ever stopped loving him...no.

After rebirth I decided to let him live his life but again I am falling hard for him. I don't know where it will take us? What will happen but I am ready to accept that if possible I will want to have a normal married life with him.