15. Nisha being jealous [Part 2]

Before I could say anything ...he extended his hand pulled my neck , I could feel his warm breath on my face , he lowered his lips and kissed mine. And I forgot everything.

He deepened his kiss like he was waiting for this moment for a long time. I subconsciously grabbed his neck and pulled him closer.

After sometimes I reluctantly let him part from me, his gaze made me blush so hard. " Finally.....I thought I would never hear you confess your love for me. " he said as his hand softly brushed a lock of hair from my forehead...a shiver went down in my body.

In this timeline we are this close after few years but for me we are this close after ten years five months....so its so special for me. I saw him kissing and hugging jhanvi all the time caring for her.

Even in jail my other jail mates would gossip about the amazing couple...who died together for love. Not that I wasn't not responsible for it but I didn't kill him...not that I wanted to.

When that house caught fire I tried to save him...even tried to save jhanvi but I remember him hugging her tight and pushing me away...saying he wouldn't leave her in life or in death.

That scene is still engraved in my and just remembering it made my eyes wet. " Hey why are you crying...did I say something? Didn't you like my touch...I am sorry. " he said cupping my face in his hands...and his sweet voice made me cry again.

The sweetness, the love which I missed....is it all for me?. I don't deserve such love...I who once tried to kill him...do I deserve him? " I am sorry...so sorry. " I said to him, I really want to apologize for what I did in past.

I did everything out of my insecurities and my mental issues...which even hurted him....I know he will not understand but I still want to apologize.

" Sorry for what? For saying that you want a divorce...well you should be sorry...you have hurted me by saying that. " he said making a pityful face.

" But I thought you dont want to be with me....and we even decided to stay together for our daughters. But than I thought it was unfair for you. You should be able to leave with the person...youre in love with. Thats why I wanted a divorce. " I explained it to him in details.

He pulled his hands away from my face and supported himself with his elbow and asked " And who that person will be...with whom I cannot wait to stay? "

well should I just say her name outloud...will that make it awkward? I don't know. I am still not sure whether I should share the news or not.

" Cause if its jhanvi...than let me tell you, she is in relationship with Arjun. The fact that I treat her well...cause she is a family...your devrani ( sister in law ). Arjun told me about it few months ago. " he clearified...she what? So the story...even my story changed with the timeline.

But wait? That means...Aditya isn't in love with jhanvi...and I was jealous for nothing. I feel like a stupid woman right now...glad he didn't know why I was sad today.

" Wait...you walked in my office today, saw me and jhanvi in same cabin..thought we were...and thats why you left without any word...." he kept saying and I was slowly hiding my face in my hands...too embarrassed.

He pulled my chin up to look in my face and asked " Tell me, were you jealous? " his eyes looking at mine with such passion, thats making me blush even hard.

" Were you jealous? " he asked in low and husky voice. " Yes I was jealous....happy. And I was sad because of that...cause I don't like sharing whats mine. " I finally said everything in one go.

He smiled and again pulled me in for a kiss, this time I pored my heart out in the kiss...trying to show my love for him. He slowly savoured each moment and prolonged the kiss with few lazy kisses, then he pulled me in his embrace.

" I am sorry, after our marriage...for situation or for whatever reason we parted from each other. I was busy in my work and you had to deal with everything yourself. " he said and I must say he has really deleted some really bad incidents so that I don't feel uncomfortable.

" We started fighting. That time jhanvi joined us...and well she was a good friend but you always thought that I have something with her. Not that I cleared anything before. Its my fault...I never appreciated you. But you must know I love you...and only love you. " he whispered in my ear and my day couldn't get any better.

" Now I feel so embarrassed...jhanvi loves Arjun and I..." I couldn't finish I feel so stupid.

" Well, I am actually happy. Now that I think I liked your previous behavior too. The way you used to be posessive for me...now you just spend time with my family...like I don't exist. I want my nisha back...please return her. " he said in a husky voice as his slowly trailed my neck with his nose...and suddenly he was above me...pinning me down on my back.

" Well since all the confusion has been cleared....lets make some rules, no divorce talks, no separate bedrooms...I want to hold you to sleep every night and from now on the only person you will love...will be me. Cause your mine. " he said and than he lied back again, pulled me in his embrace, my head resting on his chest. I am bit confused.

" I have a meeting tomorrow early in the morning...lets save some energy for the weekends. " he said with closed eyes. Since when he became like that?

Author's Note :

Author : I dont do it often...but what did you do when aditya was in that burning building saying ' I love her and will love her till death part us?'

Jhanvi : Closed the door and let death do his job.

Author : ummm...ok...forget that I asked about it....bye.