16. Planning a vacation for my wife.

I am soo late for work today. Its just the next day and I am late. Its aditiya's fault...he made me late today.

But remembering how he held me early in the morning, not letting me go just because he wanted to cuddle more is still making me blush.

" Nisha lets go in our farm house for two days...I want to steal you for two days. Not going to share you with anyone. " he said in a husky tone.

His every word reminds me about our past. How he hated to be close to me. Time has changed soo much. I remember my eyes were wet with tears. He looked in my eyes...the morning light was shining on him.

" Tears....pushpa I hate tears. " he said in a filmy tone and asked me why their was tears in my eyes. I told him that his love and care made me happy. I was very happy.

" I know we started good than for some reason fell out of love. But now we will start fresh and from now on I will show you how much I love you. " he said and those words are still ringing in my ears.

I sat on the dressing table, tanveer has called me several times to hurry up. But each and everything in the house is reminding me about Aditya.

I am acting like a little teenager who is in love for the first time. My face is still red from all the blushing. I wore a yellow sari and now I will apply sindur.

As I was applying sindur this morning incident came to my mind. Aditya got ready early cause he is having a meeting. He wore his suit to leave.

I was rushing to grab my things at that time he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. " Meetings are so boring. " he said making faces like my daughters make when they don't want to go to school.

" I know but I know how responsible CEO you are.....and what will our daughters learn if you behave like that. " I was scolding him and he was snuggling his head in the hollow of my neck. And some how ended up with my sindur in his face.

" See now...what have you done.  " I said hurriedly grabing some tissues and make up remover. " Ulta chor kawtwaal ku date. " he said with a smile.

" Let me see..." he took out his phone and watched his face in  selfie mode.
" Its your fault...let me keep a proof. " he said and clicked a photo. That guy is so childish. I took the tissues to help him remove the sindur stains from his face. 

And he was just looking at me like a child , he looked so cute. Their was love in his eyes for me, I who is used to see hate , doubt for myself in his eyes ....is lucky to see love in his eyes. Its such a nice feeling ...I almost cried Infront of him. But I controlled myself. " Here all done. " I told him and after some more ' I don't wanna go ' he finally left. 

But he has texted me the photo that he has taken . And now I cannot stop looking at it. Nisha...get over it. We have work to do. Lets go. Tanveer is waiting in the shop.

I completed my work and hurriedly went in my shop. The rush is less and tanveer is drinking tea while reading something in her phone.

" Hey beautiful. " I called out and she looked towards me. And her eyes froze....like she is trying to solve some mystery from my face.

" No rush I see....viku ek cup chai. " I told the boy who helps us with our work. I walked behind the counter and sat down with tanveer.

" Why are you glowing so much? Face red than sindur...all glowy and happy. What happened? "  she asked looking towards me. " My resturant happened." I tried to change the subject.

" I wasn't born yesterday lady...what happened? This glow is...glow of love. So you finally confessed? " she asked and surely cannot hide anything from her.

I nodded and literally she exploded, she wanted all details, everything. I promised her to tell everything during the lunch break...right now it's work time.

" Why our restaurant is empty? " I asked her. " Look out..." she said and I walked towards the window and saw another shop who is selling food similar to our food in half price.

Now what will we do? Competition that also so early. " What will we do now tanveer? " I asked her. " I dont know. " She said looking tensed.

" We have to do something about it. I am so confused " Just yesterday wasn't it a coffee shop? " I asked tanveer. " They must have thought coffee doesn't work here...so" she said and that makes sense.

" Lets cook something delicious...and hope for the best. That shop owner is lucky that I have changed or she would have known with whom she has choosen to fight with. " I told tanveer than calmed myself and lets go cooking.

Aditya ( POV )

I cannot believe....she told me that she loves me. She was jealous for me. But her tears....her being happy with just little love.

Like she thinks she doesn't deserve my love....is it because of my behavior. Have I showed her that love is not for her.

well since I did it I will make it alright. I took my phone and did some arrangements. I want to spent some time with Nisha and with family its not possible.

So I am taking her to one of the most romantic date. She once shared her one childhood memory with me. And this time I will make sure it comes true.

I called my friend who can arrange everything for the trip. He informed me that everything is done. Well its going to be a weekned of our life. Lets hope for the best.