14. Nisha being jealous [Part 1]

Aditya ( POV )

I walked in my house only to see my whole house sitting with tensed face in the drawing room. My heart dropped. Now what's wrong?

I walked in and took a seat and no one even noticed me...great. " what
happened? " I asked pulling them out of their zone.

" Nothing but it feels like something is wrong." said mom. " Why? what happened? " I asked her again getting more confused.

" Mommy didn't help us do homework today, she didn't draw with us...told us its no story night. " said my girls with a sad face.

" Bhabi didn't sat to watch our favorite show together today..." said Arjun who literally spend the whole day with her. 

" She doesn't want to play chess with me..." said my dad with a grumpy face. " she didn't drink her tea and is in her room saying she needs to rest. She never stayed locked in her room before and....thats our problem. " Said and that does sounds serious.

" It was a long day guys...she is tired. Give her a break...she will be fine by tomorrow. Let me talk to her..okay. " I ensured them trying to show I know her better than them.

" Nisha and Aditi go with Arjun chachu do your homework...and only one story then you will  sleep...okay. Mom and dad....please go and rest. I am sure Nisha is fine...if anything happens I will let you know. " I ensured them.

" okay beta...you take care." said my dad once again focusing on his chess board. " There is food in the fridge let me heat it for you and Nisha...do feed
her. " Said my mom.

I nodded. I should freshen up first. As I walked in my room...it was empty. Where is she? Mom said she was resting in her room...which should mean our room?...unless...she is in the study room...not again.

But before I walk in that room I need to freshen up. It has become a habit to get ready before meeting with her to give her something to look at.

I checked the study room door...not locked. After taking a quick shower I grabbed some food from kitchen. With the tray of food I walked in the study room.

Its dark....pitch black. I could see her lying in bed. I somehow found the light switch and the whole room just got lit up. " Hey! I brought dinner for you...get up. " I called her.  But she didn't respond. Is she sleeping ? . 

Nisha [POV] 

I heard the door open. I know aditya is back home. Now he will take a shower and change ...I know his routine by heart. I should get up now....I am lying here for a long time I should at least take a shower before bed. when my next life started I was so sure to take divorce from aditya so that I can have a good life...I knew about jhanvi than why it hurts so much ? I don't want to go back in my old life....dont want to be villain of my own story.

As I was thinking about my next set the whole room just lit up. The bright light stinged my eye its so bright ......I was in dark for like hours so the light is bothering me right now. " Hey! I brought dinner for you...get up" I heard aditya calling me but I just couldn't reply to him. His voice made me want to cry all over again. 

I hope he just leaves so that I could pull myself together again. Explain myself that aditya always loved jhanvi and that is not going to change in any timeline. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I quickly with back of my hand wiped my tears and turned towards him like I just woke up from my sleep. 

" Hey everything alright ? " he asked looking all concerned . " Mom and others are worried about you actually . Are you not feeling well ? " he asked with concern. " I am fine aditya ....just tired from all that work. Nothing serious. " I ensured him. " well in that case eat and than you can go back to sleep. " he said bringing the food tray in the bed. He really brought everything I like to eat for me. 

" Have you eaten anything ? " I asked him while sitting up. I should pull myself together. " No , lets eat dinner together. Mom said not to let you sleep without eating. " he said . well I am not that hungry but I nodded. I washed my hands and sat down to eat with him. He happily chatted about his office work and how some of his employees who have been to my restaurant said good things about it. 

I listened him and wonder how I again got emotionally entangled with him. I never knew my state was that bad that one moment of him with jhanvi can shatter me. I must hold myself. 

" why are you eating so little ? Here eat more. " aditya's voice pulled me back from my thoughts. I said I was done and he didn't force me to eat more. " What happened in your shop ? Arjun said it was a hit today. " he asked and well I told him little bit about my day. He seems very excited about it. 

After dinner he wanted to watch the moon with me. something  we never did and he never wanted to do with me. I took the bedcover , pillows and blanket with me. we dragged our large couch near the balcony and both lied in the couch....its large enough for two people. But we are too close. I can hear him breath. As we lie their watching the moon , I felt like the moon light is burning my soul. 

"  Nisha why are you angry ? " aditiya's question caught me off guard. He understood that I was angry with him. " I am not angry...just tired. " I tried to lie to him. " Please don't lie to me ...I know that you're angry. Just dont know why ? . You brought food for me today but you left without meeting with me ....why ? " he asked. 

He knows it was me in his office. He saw me in the office , now I can't even lie. " Aditya , I just want to say ....which I said earlier...our relation wasn't that harmonious and you were with me just for the kids. Its okay if you like someone ....I understand , you can still be happy with that person. I will even let you meet the kids ...we can take a divorce. " I told him and his eyes became cold. 

" You want to divorce me ? " he asked and from how from him it turned towards me. " of course not .....how can I ? I love you. " and their I said it . something which I thought to keep secret. something I will never share with him happened. I told him about my feelings. His cold look melted into an enchanting smile. Before I could say anything ...he extended his hand pulled my neck , I could feel his warm breath on my face , he lowered his lips and kissed mine. And I forgot everything.