Characters & A/N

If you don't want to see face claims/character aesthetics don't scroll all the way down. If you do, then go for it :)

Minor Notes/Warnings:

- BIPOC: just about all my stories will feature people of color as the main characters so don't be surprised about that. Also includes certain types of grammar cuts or slang because of the location and age of these characters.

- Teen drama: highschool is hellish and teens are dramatic so expect a lot of that in the first half. While this story qualifies as a romance, the main theme is self-discovery as a coming-of-age drama then there's romance as a fore-frontal shift.

- Some talk of uncomfortable topics. There will be warnings if they are triggering or overly upsetting. {Including: Homophobia/Transphobia, dysphoria, manipulation/coercion, self-harmful behavior (not actual self-harm, purely behavior), and sexual/physical harassment}

- No sexual content in the beginning half but it does become a big thing in the second half! It will have a warning above the chapter/moment as the story progresses - all skippable for those uncomfortable with any smut.

Okay so this story is connected to "Anytime, Anywhere, Any Place" but you do not need to read it to understand this one. It's just the same world.
It focuses on a different and newer character getting to know themself in High School then how they begin to navigate their personal growth in college so some things might overlap as far as names of people and places are concerned.

As always, I welcome questions, comments, and corrections.

Enjoy!

.

.

.

Characters' look-alikes for those who have trouble imagining: