20. I Like It Too

"Fuckkkk," I finish with a strained and breathy moan, dropping my hands to my sides. I lay my legs down and take deep, controlled breaths until my heart calms down. Okay, after two, I think I'm good. I rush out of my bed, grabbing my clothes and checking the halls before I run to the bathroom to shower and change for all the visitors I can hear in the house.

...
"Oh hey Maya, what took so long for you to get out of bed?" Mileni asks as I walk into the living room.

"Long night, was studying so I got up late." I lie. I most definitely was getting my fix before having to interact with a house full of family and family friends. Could I have waited? Probably. But I didn't want to be cranky all day. I would hate to be overly snarky to my biggest supporters and family members.

"Ahh your finals are coming up?" Marisol asks, cuddling up on Mileni as usual. Both have low eyes and relaxed demeanors.

Mileni only gets high when she's with Mari considering they do almost everything together but never actually spend time alone since both are busy with work and family. Every thanksgiving is spent watching the two of them eat and knock out for hours. They're on the three seater so there's only a little space left. I walk towards them, nodding and lay on top of their expecting bodies. Their arms hold me in place and I nod.

"Yeah, only like three weeks. Gonna start cramming tomorrow." I explain as Mari rubs my back and repeatedly kisses my forehead.

"You're gonna be great. Just ask if you need anything." She mumbles, making me nod again. Marisol often helps me with my homework, especially when it's computer related. She's a Coder so she's been in the business for a while. Her and Manny are my biggest inspirations for my career choices. Marisol is a computer coder and Manny is an architect so I wanted in on engineering too. Specifically computer and software engineering because I feel like I can develop software and programs, similar to Mari's work.

"Okay. Thanks." I smile, allowing both of my sisters to hug and comfort me as the house gets busy.

I hug Mileni's husband and sons next. Little Jordy and Matty, who are six and five- respectively- and seem to love climbing tables recently. Milo, Olivia and Gabby come next, greeting me with big hugs- although Gabby is only four so her big hug is pretty small. I don't know how Milo does it but he's a great dad for someone who became a parent at eighteen. Then again... my mom became a parent to twins at fifteen going on sixteen and she's a fantastic mother soooo....

Anyways, I jump for joy seeing Manny, Elena and his friends arrive! Finally some queers!

"Ughhh I missed you." I hug my brother and his girlfriend tightly.

"You too tiny," Elena's pretty self says before Manny speaks.

"You see us all the time Maya," He sways me before lifting me and handing me off to KT. She's basically his twin, at the same height, and has been around my entire life given that Manny has known her since they were like seven, and I'm like nine years younger than them both. Either way, the three of them smell like weed, heavy. They were probably smoking like hell before they came inside- which explains why they all came in together.

"Good seeing you mini mai," KT says, handing me off to Ruby, her wife who's stronger than her but slightly shorter. Manny and KT are six foot so they're almost a whole foot taller than me at 5'2"-ish. Ruby is closer to Elena's height at 5'8" ish so my feet touch the ground as she slightly leans down and lifts me with one arm.

"Mayaaaa," my little nephew Darren hugs up on me in his momma's other arm.

Next, I properly stand on my two feet and hug Yeni and her girlfriend Emma - Elena's best friend. Then Max and his partner Issa. Eventually, I'm finally done and sit back down with a huge sigh.