Extra :)

Maya's POV

When my eyes open after a long night full of thoughtless dreams, I catch myself yawning hard. I raise my hand to my face and rub my eyes a bit, trying to become more aware of my surroundings.

Avery, as usual, is completely knocked out with a loose grip on my waist but a tight grip on my legs with theirs. I struggle a bit to unwind myself from the spooning we were doing through the whole night.

We may be in our early twenties now but we honestly only recently started living together. I would spend most of my time at Avery's when I first started working after my early graduation and they would spend most of their time at mine when they graduated a year after but after enough back and forth and a lot of pushing from my mom, we finally decided to find a place together.

Ideally we would've lived separately first to understand adulting without each other but shit, I have no plans of being without this person ever. If there was ever any reason Avery and I had a falling out then I know I would have the support to be okay living-wise. Avery also has gained so much more friendships and relationships with some of the adults in my life and I would never take that away from them since it's beautiful to see they enjoy life side by side with the people who enlighten mine.

But regardless, we thought and fought about it for a while before we decided to move in together despite warnings about the real world and stuff from my cousins and whoever thought they had a say in my life- that didn't.

Now, months later, we've been living together for about five weeks in a small one bedroom apartment. It was hard to find and it's a lot farther from my job than I would like but it's good enough for me since I can see my baby at any time of day without feeling like I'm sneaking around af my grown age. I know Avery's sad to be without their dad but they're happy to be around me all the time so it balances out.

Avery shuffles around some and the blanket drops a bit before they roll away from me, laying on their back in only a long T-shirt. Despite all the movement, they sleep just as silently as before. Soon enough, I remember the previous night and the promises that came with it as well as the excitement I have about them and slowly I bring myself under the sheets.

We talked about this a while ago and Avery only became comfortable with the idea once we started living together since they don't know how much noise they might make in their sleep- unlike me who is usually quiet and wakes up fairly easily. Now, this would be my first time trying it for them despite how often they do it for me, but I'm glad I'm trusted.

I lower myself between their legs, kissing up their thighs and already goosebumps arise on their legs. Thanks to the preparation, nothing is in my way with my kisses rising higher and higher until I make contact with the prettiest and lightest pinkish lips that just start gushing. I start slow and savor the moment before Avery's soft and sweet moans begin to flow. Their legs open wider for me and I happily dig in with the addition of rubbing my hands up their stomach.

...
"I need a nap.." Avery whines, rubbing their eyes. I laugh a bit and finish taking out my clothes for my shower later.

"You just woke up baby." I point out, watching them frown and nod, still rubbing their eyes. They just sit up with their eyes closed and places their hands on their knees that are still slightly shaking from the prolonged morning.

"Avery don't sleep like that." I comment on the way their head is logging around as they sit up. Avery grunts at me and throws their body back into the pillow, pulling the sheets overhead.

"I'm blocking you." I just get sassed at, muffled but it makes me giggle anyway.

"Okay baby, ima make breakfast then I'll get you." I start leaving to the bathroom but they peak their head out the bed.