22. I Can't

When I wake up today, Tuesday morning, it's not because of an alarm or noise but because of movement. Well, it's a little bit related to noise.

"Mm," Maya softly moans into my chest. I don't know whether I should wake her up or not. We're cuddling like usual so her left leg is between mine as I have my right leg thrown over her hip. Only problem is that she's having some sort of dream that's causing her to slightly roll her hips against my left thigh once every few seconds.

She's been staying with me at my dads place for the past two days, full of her helping me study for my math class and me trying to help her with her coding project- loving Maya for pretending that I'm helpful.

Do I stop her? Wouldn't that embarrass her? Maybe I'll just leave her be and fall back asleep. If I never bring it up she won't have to feel embarrassed about it. She's not actually moving that much, I only woke up when I felt her lips on my chest above the neckline of my tank top. She's not doing that anymore so I could probably fall asleep again if I tried.

My girlfriend softly moans again and this time I feel really bad about how much it turns me on. These few days were spent with a lot of teasing from both of us, mainly above the waist but still very well hotter than anything we've done in months.

Okay, If I close my eyes really tight I'll fall asleep right away. I try my theory to no avail. Maya's nails slightly dig into my back, her hips roll again but this time her thigh bumps my core and I gasp at the sensation. She grips my shirt really tightly and moans really quietly, stiffening her body against mine.

"Ave-"

"Maya!" I whisper as loudly and quietly as I could, in case I accidentally wake my dad up. Her body jolts awake as she lifts her head.

"Yeah?" she clears her throat at the grogginess of just waking up. "What happened? You scared me." she whispers, laying her head back down and taking her leg off of mine. I notice the way she squeezes her legs together as she ignores whatever dream she was just having but I can see the pinkness in her cheeks even in the darkness of my room.

"You were moving a lot. You okay?" I ask her, rubbing her back, sliding my hand from the top to bottom then back to the top to comfort her since I feel bad for scaring her. She presses her forehead into my chest before she takes a shaky breath and nods, pulling away from me.

"Sorry for moving too much. Um-" she clears her throat again, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I really have to pee." She states before sliding out of bed and disappearing out of my room.

I spend the next few minutes calming down from that but her voice keeps ringing in my head. My right hand instinctively falls between my legs and lands on my crotch. Am I ready? I've been turned on before, a lot lately, but this is a completely different feeling than I'm used to.

Usually I get a little turned on with Maya but it's on the rarer side from my lower sex drive and situational shyness but I'm kind of throbbing right now. I think Maya giving me so much space to get comfortable in my body again has really helped. I laugh a little and shake my head before I move my hand and wait for Maya to return with my hands behind my head. After a few more minutes, she comes back and closes the door behind her.

"Sorry I took so long. I went to get water too." she explains and gets back in bed with me, laying on her side, not touching me.

"Don't want to cuddle anymore?" I ask after she settles in. She smiles and shakes her head, pulling the covers back on.

"Later yes but not right now. It's a little hot." she mumbles, eyes falling closed fast. I don't question the statement since she's already half asleep, mumbling nonsense as she shivers from the cold. It's quite literally December so it's cold as hell in here. Softly laughing, I fix my position to kiss her forehead.