Relax and have a cup of tea 🍵 (FrUK)

UK trudged into her home, she has had a very hard day at work. She was really glad when she got home, France had yet to arrive as it seemed she wasn't home yet. 'No matter, I'll just make some tea and watch the news while I wait' UK thought.

3 minutes later

UK heard the door open as France walked in, needless to say France didn't look too happy at the moment. "Hard day at work?" UK asked her wife as she walked into the living room. "Ugh it was so awful my boss kept handing me so much paperwork and I ended up getting home late! And my co-workers also were a pain today!" France ranted to her wife as she put her purse on the kitchen counter and put her boots by the door. UK put down the cup of tea she was holding onto the coffee table and spread her arms as France trudged over and hugged her. "Do you want some tea darling?" UK asked. "That would be nice yes please." France said tiredly. UK went into the kitchen to make her wife a cup of tea while France watched the news that played on the tv while laying down.

UK came back after a few minutes and handed the tea over to France. "Thank you Mon Cherie" France said as her wife sat back next to her again "you're welcome".  They talked for a few more hours before deciding to head to bed.

"How about we invite our kids over tomorrow Mon Cheri?" France said as she finished brushing her teeth, "That sounds like a good idea, alright then." UK said as she stepped out of the shower.

They then got into their pajamas and headed to bed. France pulled UK closer by her waist and kissed her slowly and softly. "I love you Mon amour." France whispered after she pulled away pulling her wife closer to her as she began to drift away. UK smiled softly as she snuggled into France's chest.

"I love you too."

______________________________________________________

End of oneshot