Don't hold it in💔(Platonic ChiAme) ⚠️TW: Includes mentions of rape and abuse

America was just taking a peaceful walk around the park, he saw a shadowy figure in the distance and stopped in his tracks as he squinted to get a better look. He could make out a man and he looked bloody and beat up, in a panic he rushed over to the man. America noticed that the man was China, even though they didn't get along that well he couldn't just leave him in that state. "China!" He called out, China looked up and began running towards him while stumbling. "美國! Thank god you're here!" The Chinese man shouted "I need help please!" He shouted as he walked up to him. "China what happened!?" America said worriedly "I-" China's figure then collapsed as America caught him, he was shaking violently and seemed to be holding back tears. "Come on I'll take you to my house you can explain what happened there." The American said softly.

4 minutes later

America sat China down on his couch as he went into the kitchen and got him a blanket and a glass of water. "So tell me what happened." America said as he sat down and rubbed circles onto the Chinese man's back, China took a shaky sigh as he took a sip of water his small figure shaking. "I was walking around the park when suddenly I passed out and when I woke up I was in this random guy's bed and my clothes were on the floor." He took a shaky breath before continuing, "I also had bruises all over my body and blood everywhere and my hips hurt a lot" America sat there his expression of worry deepening the more the Chinese man talked about his experience. America pulled China close as he hugged him careful not to hurt him. "Let it out." China then broke down into messy sobs as he cried loudly.

China eventually fell asleep as America carried him onto the guest bedroom and placed him there.

The next morning

China's eyelashes fluttered open as the sun kissed his skin and sent a soft warmth around him, he stood up and stretched but the pain shooting around his body made him regret it a bit. He stumbled into the kitchen to find America preparing to go somewhere, "where are you going?" China said softly hoping The American would hear him. "I'm going down to the police station to report what happened I might need you to come for a description of the man if you saw him though." America responded, China stumbled over to him "alright let's go then." He said tidying his hair a bit.

————————————————————————————

End of oneshot