Crossdressing🩰(NorthChi)

North Korea was really bored, he really didn't want to come to this party but his sister South said it would be 'a great opportunity to befriend other countries' but the party UN hosted had a lot of countries he really didn't want to talk to. 

Then a beautiful woman in a traditional Chinese kimono walked in the room. Most people were wondering who she was and there was also a fan covering her face so they couldn't tell who she was properly. But North knew who 'she' was. 

Then Japan and South Korea came over, "Hey brother!" South called over to her brother "who is that lady?" She asked him. "That 'lady' is China," North responded, "Oh! That explains why she looks so much like him!" Japan exclaimed, "But I don't get it, why is he dressed like a girl?" Japan quickly added "Not that there is something wrong with it! Just curious..." Japan looked a bit embarrassed "because he just likes to do that sometimes, I don't know why but it's just his thing." North said nonchalantly "He looks quite good not gonna lie" South said after getting a closer look.

Just then China spotted the three and smiled behind the fan. "NK, South, Japan!" He exclaimed as he trotted over, "Hello China." North said sounding a bit annoyed, "Hi China!" Japan exclaimed happily "Hello!" South said with a smile. "Hey ladies you don't mind if I borrow North over here for a bit right?" China asked "Nope!" Both girls said in unison.

North Korea shot both of them and annoyed glare as China dragged him away by his arm. Both girls giggled as they walked over to the dance floor as a slow music started playing. Countries who were friends, siblings, and couples started to dance as the music played, China intertwined their fingers as he put his free hand on North's shoulder "Dance with me!" China said happily. North sighed seeming a bit annoyed "Fine," he said "But only because you look kind of cute like this." He mumbled under his breath as he grabbed China's waist. China giggled after North said that and pretended he didn't hear as they started to dance to the music.

————————————————————————

End of oneshot