Anime and K-Pop🎶(SouthJapan)

Japan was really excited today! She was going to confess to her best friend South Korea today! Well really at the end of the day. They were going to a k-pop concert first, then they would go to an anime convention, and then they were going to go to Japan's house where she would confess!

'Eeek! South is coming!' Japan thought to herself as she saw South Korea getting closer.  "South!" She exclaimed when her best friend spotted her, "Japan!" South said happily. They hugged "So are you ready for the most amazing day ever!" Japan shouted enthusiastically "Yess! I am so ready!" South answered she looked forward to today.

After the concert and anime convention

Japan began to feel nervous as she walked back to her house with South in tow. She was kind of worried what her reaction would be but she hoped it wouldn't be anything bad, as Japan unlocked the door to her house she swallowed a lump in her throat. She got in along with South as she put her coat in the hanger and shoes by the door. South repeated her movements, "So, South there is something I have been meaning to tell you." Japan said nervously as she closed the door. "Hm?" South hummed as she looked towards Japan, "So... it's really hard to say this..." Japan said trying to find the right words. "Spit it out Pan!" South giggled as she watched her friend struggle. "I... I like you... like I like like you." Japan said as she felt a deep blush creep onto her face. "I was hoping you would feel the same..." Japan looked up and saw as South's face flushed a bright red, "Really?" South whispered softly. "Yes.." Japan said as she looked back down, suddenly a pair of hands cupped her face as she felt soft lips press against her own. South was kissing her! Japan was a little shocked at first but then she kissed back as she pulled South closer.

It finally happened. Japan did it. She confessed 

————————————————————————————————————

End of oneshot