Just calm down❤️(Platonic ChiRus)

Russia was really angry at the moment, he had a really bad day and the countries at the UN meeting were really annoying. 'I just need a break' he thought. He decided to head over to his best friend's place, He walked up to China's house and knocked on the door he heard soft footsteps behind the door and it opened after a while. 

China was standing there with a baby panda in his arms. When he saw Russia he smiled, "你好俄羅斯! What brings you here?" He said. "Привет, can I come in?" Russia asked "of course! Come right in!"

He sat down on the sofa in China's house as China sat next to him and set the baby panda down. "So what brings you here my friend?" China said as the baby panda trudged away. Russia sighed and set his head down on China's shoulder, "I just don't want to be alone right now, I'm really stressed." He said as he closed his eyes." He felt China put a hand on his shoulder as he hugged him. "Do you want to talk about it or do you just want to lay here for a bit?" China asked after a moment of silence.

"..." it took Russia a moment to answer, Russia then began to lay down bringing China with him. "Let's just stay like this for a bit" Russia answered as he lay down with China on his chest. China smiled softly as he looked at his friend.

"Alright then."

————————————————————————————————————

End of oneshot