Putting aside differences🫂(SovAme)

America sighed, looking as his president and Stalin argued about something, then looked to USSR, who honestly looked very very  tired, he couldn't blame him, the USSR had not only to be a countryhuman in general but also take care of all 17 of his kids.

They locked eyes for a moment then America gestured to talk with USSR in private. The Slavic country sighed, following america out of the room, leaving their presidents confused. Once they were alone, USSR turned to America. "What do you want? I'm already having a shitty day, don't make it worse by being annoying." America sighed, took off his sunglasses and rubbed his temples, looking at Soviet, who looked annoyed. "Look, I'm probably sounding crazy here but you need a break, I can tell just by looking at you that you've had not only a tiring week, but a tiring life." USSR chuckled a bit looking at the wall. "You're right, you do sound crazy." Then turned back to America, a sour smile on his face.

"You think I can afford to take break like you can? Even if I take break off work I still have my kids to take care of." America sighed "I'll look after them for a week." Soviet looked at him, a shocked expression on his face. "What?" He whispered, as if he had heard him wrong.

"I'll look after your kids for a week, and before you point out that we are enemies. That means nothing, we shouldn't be told who or not we get along with because of our government. I'm not saying we should be friends or anything, but let's just put our differences aside just this once, because your not doing yourself any favors by overworking and overwhelming yourself." America looked at the Slavic country in front of him, said countryhuman was also coming over his previous shock, and his expression turned into a slightly serious one again. "Thank you, I guess." 

America just nodded, and the two then stood in silence for a bit before returning to the meeting room. Then looked annoyed again when they saw their presidents still arguing.

————————————————————————————————————

End of oneshot