Chapter 21

Hermione, Ron, Harry, and haley all crouched down beside some huge pumpkins. "Is that-" haley heard as she turned around along with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. "What?" Harry asked. "I thought I saw...nevermind" she shook her head causing haley to chuckle. "What's funny?" Hermione asked confused. "Nothing...I'll tell you later" haley continued to laugh to herself. "Let's go" ron suggested as they rushed up the hill. They stood where they were when the saw Draco, as they looked down and watched as the headmaster, the minister and the executioner all walked outside they watched as the blade went up into the air and fell down aggressively as some crows flew away cawing as they left. Hermione hugged Ron as she began to sob as Harry hugged her. Haley looked over at them as she looked back down at the group of people down the hill.

"Ah" Ron said as the rat fell from his hands. "Scabbers" he exclaimed getting everyone attention. "What happened?" Haley asked. "He bite me" he said. "What" Harry raised a brow. "Scabbers get back here" Ron said chasing after him as Hermione took off along with Harry calling after them. Haley chuckled as she started running off towards them. "Whoa" haley said stopping clashing into Hermione as she knocked into Harry. "Harry do you know what tree that is?" Hermione asked. "Oh that's not good. RON RUN" Harry said yelling towards ron. "Haley, Hermione, Harry run. The grim. It's the grim" he yelled back pointing behind us. "Wow" haley chuckled as they turned and saw a black dog, it jumping over the three of them going after ron, haley took off tackling the dog before it got to ron, but the dog wiggled out of Haley's grip. Growling and snapping at her. He got frustrated as she went after the dog. "Haley stop" Hermione called out as the dog grabbed ron, as haley saw that Ron was holding onto his rat. "Ron grab my hand" haley called out as the dog grabbed Ron leg starting to pull as ron yelled out reaching for haley, haley barley grabbed his hand as the dog drug him into the tree. Haley rushing after them. "Haley no" Harry yelled as haley fell into a hole. "HALEY HELP" she heard Ron as she got up rushing towards him yelling.

"Ron?" Haley called out. "God I'm so white" haley sighed as she pushed against a wall as it opened, as she looked up and saw she was now in a house. "What the hell" haley mumbled looking around as she jumped onto the floor, as she looked around. "Ron" haley called out hearing him yelling upstairs. She pulled her wand out as she rushed up the stairs. "Ron" haley yelled agin falling into a room seeing Ron bleeding sitting down in a corner. "No haley it's a trap" he started as haley rushed in turning around. "Where'd the dog go?" Haley asked confused as she held her wand out, Hermione and Harry rushing in. "Where's the dog" Harry asked. "He's the dog. He's an animagus" Ron said pointing as haley, Hermione, and Harry all turned around slowly seeing the door slowly close as it showed him.

"Sirius black" haley mumbled. Hermione stood infront of Harry. "If you want to kill Harry you'll have to kill us too" she stated. "Us" haley mumbled confused. "There will only be one who dies tonight" he said nonchalantly. "Wait. If he was gonna kill Harry. He had the chance already to do it earlier and when we came in and didn't see him. Or at the tree before we came in here" haley said but no one was listening cause now Harry had his hands around the man's throat as Sirius laughed at Harry.

"Are you going to kill me harry?" Sirius asked as Harry had his wand to his head. "Harry wait" haley said but the door flew open as professor lupin came in and disarmed Harry. He motioned for Harry to move as Harry got up quickly. "Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we?" Lupin smiled at the man on the ground. "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within" Lupin smiled as Sirius started laughing.

"Well you would know about madness within now wouldn't you Remus" Sirius said as Lupin helped him up as they hugged mumbling something as Lupin nodded. "No. I trusted you and all this time. You've been his friend" Hermione yelled. "I didn't" haley announced shrugging. "He's a werewolf" haley added. "He is a werewolf. That's why he's been missing class" Hermione said basically saying the same thing as what haley said as haley rolled her eyes. "How long have you known" he asked looking over at them. "Since professor snape assigned the essay" Hermione mumbled. "I've known since the boggart incident" haley shrugged her shoulders. "Well well we'll, you two are truly brightest witches of your age I've ever met" he started. "One more than the other" haley mumbled. "Enough talk, Remus. Come on, let's kill him" Sirius said "wait" Remus instructed. "I did my waiting. 12 years. In Azkaban" Sirius whined as haley shook her head crossing her arms over her chest. "What a bunch of kids" haley mumbled. "Haley. You're bleeding" Hermione announced as they all looked over at haley, she looked down at her arms seeing the back side of her forearms were indeed bleedin. "Well poop" haley sighed as she held her wand, temporarily bandaging her wounds. "How's your leg" haley asked Ron as he sighed. "It hurts" he mumbled lifting his pants leg up haley bandaged his leg as Harry, Sirius, and Remus were yelling about someone named Peter pettigrew

"Wait. Who?" Haley asked confused. As someone rushed in disarming Sirius. "Oh god. How many more professors are going to pop up" haley mumbled rubbing her temples as professor snape started blabbing on about how he was right about Remus letting Sirius in the castle. Professor snape held his wand to Sirius's throat as haley groaned. "I'd like to know who this Peter fellow is" haley announced. But no one was listening to her, she saw Harry going around Hermione to grab his wand. "I'll do it" haley shrugged. As she raised her wand towards the professor. "Expelliarmus" haley announced along with Harry as the professor went flying into a bed causing the top of the bed to fall on him as haley put her wand away. "Tell me about Peter" Harry announced. "Harry. Haley. You both just attacked a teacher" Hermione announced but no one was listening.

"He went to school with us. We thought he was our friend." Remus sighed. "No. Pettigrews dead. You killed him" Harry said pointing his wand at Remus than going to Sirius. "No he didn't" Remus said standing up to get in between Harry and Sirius. "I thought so too. Until you mentioned seeing pettigrew on the map" Remus said as haley raised a brow. "The map lied" Harry shrugged. "The map never lies." Sirius started. "Pettigrews alive. He's here right now, he's right there" Sirius said pointing at ron. "Me? He's mental" Ron scoffed. "Not you. Your rat" he shook his head. "Scabbers has been in my family for-" Ron started. "12 years... long life for a garden rat don't you think. He's missing a finger" Sirius started. "Yeah so" Ron said holding the rat closer to him. "All they could find of pettigrew was a-" Harry started but Siri's interrupted. "A finger. Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead and than he transformed into a rat" he stated. "Show me" Harry said as Sirius rushed towards Ron. "What are you doing" Ron whined as Sirius reached for the rat. "Leave him alone. Scabbers" Ron whined more as Sirius and Remus picked up their wands and aimed them at the rat casting spells at it to transform as the rat scurried around the room, the rat went for a wall as it turned into a man.

"Wow" haley chuckled as Sirius and Remus pulled the man from the hole pointing their wands at him. "Remus...Sirius. My old friends" he said trying to rush towards them but stopped him and shoved him back. "Harry look at you. You look so much like your father" the man said as he went up towards Harry as haley jumped in the way pointing her wand at him. "You need to get your stank self away from Harry dawg" haley chuckled. "Strange girl. You must show me mercy. Please Harry. Your father James he would show me mercy" he said as he started yelling due to Remus and Sirius pulling him away from haley and Harry. "How dare you talk to him like that. How dare you talk about James like that" Sirius said pointing his wand at him.

"You sold James and lulu to Voldemort didn't you" Remus asked as the blocked him behind the piano. "I didn't mean to" the man cried. "The dark lord. You have no idea the weapons he possess. What would you have done. Sirius what would you have done" he asked as he crawled under the piano as Remus and Sirius tried to caught him. "I wouldn't have died. I would have died than betray my friends." Sirius announced as Harry stood infront of the door as the man grabbed onto him "Harry. James wouldn't have wanted me killed. Your dad would have spared me. He would have shown me mercy" he said as they started pulling him from Harry.

"You should have realized Peter. That is voldermort didn't kill to we would. Together" Remus announced. "No" Harry yelled. As they all looked at him confused. "Harry this man-" Remus started as Harry nodded. "I know what he is but we will take him to the castle" Harry started as the man fell to his knees. "Oh bless you boy. Bless you" he cried reaching out towards Harry. "Get off of me" Harry said kicking at him. "I said we would take you to the castle.After that the dementors can have you" Harry said as he man whimpered. Harry and Sirius grabbed onto Ron helping him up. Haley, and Remus stood behind Peter holding their wands out ready to fire off at him as hermione stood infront of Peter to make sure he didn't try to run off as they all left the shrieking shack. Climbing out of the tree base.