🌶part 002💦

Spicy🌶 [a new thing now]
Brance💋
Bruce- 15
Vance- 15
Relationship status- dating
[There may or not
be some smut in here.👀]
Vance text- hi!
Bruce text- hi
Bruce- top
Vance- bottom
|Bruce's pov|
I was in my bed with my frog oneise on. I was watching Michael Myers in my room. When a jumps are appear my phone buzz and I got startled. I thought it was my parents bc they were out of town rn. I check and it was from my boyfriend, vance. I check and he texted "hey Beau! Is it okay if I can come over to your house today?" [Beau means beautiful btw] I smiled and texted "sure!". I get into my closet and change into baggy pajamas.
<<few minutes later>>

|still Bruce's Pov|
I waited for Vance to come over until I heard the doorbell ring. I check and it was Vance. "Hey babe!!" I said hugging him. "Hey pretty boy. So I was wondering if I can sleepover for the night?" He said with his hand behind his neck. I nodded "sure why not! I'll give you some extra clothes!" I said and went to my room and gave him extra clothes so he can be comfy. Few minutes later we were watching a scary movie in the
living room. We were cuddling with each other, when a jump scare appears I get scared and Bury's my face into Vance chest.

|Vance's pov|
we were watching a scary movie in the
living room. We were cuddling with each other, when a jump scare appears Vance get scared and Bury's his face into My chest.
I get a little turn on and I turn red. "Um bruce are you okay?..." I asked nervously. "Y-yea I just get scared of jump scares in scary movies.." he says sounding scared. "Um I think we should go to bed already..it's 11:30..." I said still red. "Okay!".

<< few hours later in the bedroom>>

|Vance's pov|
Bruce was the one that was spooning me rn. My whole body was turned to the other way, I tried sleeping until I couldn't sleep. "Hey babe?" I said facing to his way and shaking bruce. "Yea?" He face to face to me now. "I can't sleep.." I said. "Oh you can't? Do you wanna just y know..kiss?" He said blushing a little. "Oh! Um...sure why not.." I said Turing red. Our face got closer and then our lips were lock together. We were kissing and then it turned into a make out, he pins me and then made his way to my neck and nibbles it. "F-fuck Bruce.." I said in a whisper yell. He kept nibbling it until he pushes me to the wall and bites my sensitive spot on my neck. "Ahh!!~" I moaned and put my hand on his two shoulders and squeeze. He grins in a evil way, "awww is my pretty little tough boy turning into a soft boy?~" he said teasingly.
"N-no! S-shut up..." I said embarrassed. "Your definitely a soft boy vance~ and I like it like that~" he said and then tackled my neck. I moan in high pitches and it felt amazing what he was doing...

|3rd person Pov|
One they were making out they didn't realized that there privates were touching and rubbing..they turn red.

|Vance's pov|
We realized that our bottoms were against each other and rubbing. I saw that Bruce was brick up... "b-babe are you-..." "yes...yes I am.." he said blushing red. "May i um?...." I said and I was a little nervous. "Yes you may.." he says. I get on my knees and started pulling down his pants. I slid his boxers off a little and then his c0&k flings out. woah..it was big... I started shaking a little and I was nervous. "It's okay honey..just try.." he says and that made me feel least scared. I started kitty licking, he groans and moans. Then he grabs my hair and started playing with my gold locks, then pulls my whole head and his whole length was in my mouth and down my throat. I was in little tears and started going in and out repeatedly. He moans and groans and cover his mouth and was blushing a lot.
"H-honey...I'm gonna-" he then came. It was in my throat and I swallowed it. We lay in bed exhausted thinking about what we just did. I started getting sleepy and started cuddling with him. Then we both fell asleep.

THE END.

[bro some kids at the Cheesecake Factory were yelling at their parents and throwing tantrum😭
Anyways see y'all tmrw for the next chapter✌🏽]