Parents... (part 2)

(Part 2😨)
Bruce: 18
Vance: 19
(Trans Bruce) (btw I want to add they have a pet raccoon. DON'T JUDGE ME😒)
-
|Bruce pov|
Few weeks later. I was anxious and exhausted. I kept throwing up every hour. I mean me and Vance did wanted to have kid but I'm surprised that it's takes this much pain to get kids. When I came back from grocery shopping, I see Vance was cuddling with our cat, princess.
-
I smile to see their connection, I got to the kitchen and out the groceries away. Vance comes in, "babe relax, I'll make dinner." "But Ba-" "NO BUTS, GO RELAX. Your pregnant for god sakes." "Ik but I feel like all I do is lay down and not do anything.." "Babe your exhausted and you need some rest babe.."
-
I was happy that my boyfriend is looking out for me. I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I relax on the couch and slept. (Few hours later)
I woke up to see princess in my arms sleeping with me, and I see a cover on me. Vance was almost done making dinner. I wake up and go to the kitchen, he sees me and hugs me. He kisses the top of my head. "You alright baby?" He said while rubbing my back. "I'm just...hungry"
-
Few days later, They went to the doctors to check the baby but then the doctor told them, THEY WERE HAVING TWINS! Now that Bruce was pregnant, they told their friends and family and they all approved it. They did a gender reveal party and gender was...a girl...and a boy! They were so happy they were having a baby girl and a boy.
-
Finally the babies was finally deciding to come out. Bruce was in a lot of pain. Vance had to wait outside. He started to bounce his leg up and down. Finney and robin just arrived. Vance kept thinking if they did there best to keep the babies healthy. The doctor came out. "Who's the father?". Vance stood up.

"Congratulations it's a beautiful healthy girl and a handsome healthy boy. Come in". Vance entered the room. Bruce was sleeping. They brought the baby out. For the first time Vance saw his children. He held both his kids close to him. Robin and finney come in to see the kids. "Aw they're so cute! What are you gonna name them?" Robin said while giving bouquet rose of flowers to Bruce. "Hmm...how about sunny and moony?" "It does fit their personality" Bruce said holding the bouquet.
-
There whole life changed after. They threw many parties to welcome Sunny and moony into the family. Even after The twins was born. Bruce and Vance made sure to wear protection when having sex. Sunny was crawling around the house while the cat chased her and moony was on the raccoon . Bruce and Vance where exhausted.

Sunny will even climb on top of the fridge to get cookies. "HONEY!! Sunny is on top of the fridge, AGAIN!!" Bruce said. Vance gets sunny off the fridge. "Heh she's like you babe." Bruce said then get sunny off of Vance's arms. "And moony is like you, mí amor" Vance giggles.
-
They took them to their bedroom and put them in their crib. They fell asleep. Bruce and Vance leave the room and slept in their bed.

(THE END)

(Don't mind this message😭)