Please take me...💦

Brance.
Relationship status: dating.
Top: Bruce.
Bottom: Vance.

February 19th, 1982.
|Vance pov|
I was Drawing a skeleton hand on my hand cause I was bored as fuck and I haven't seen my boyfriend since last week, since his parents are strict. I go on my tamagotchi and I get a text from him. "Meet me at the park at 7:00pm.". The time rn was 6:40 so I got ready to go meet my boyfriend.
Vance outfit:

I went to the spot were bruce wanted to meet and see him on the slide

I went to the spot were bruce wanted to meet and see him on the slide. I wave and he wave back and hugged me right.

|Bruce's pov|
I hugged Vance and kissed him on the cheek. "Ugh...Your so weird..." vance said. I picked up his chin to looks at me, "Watch that Fucking tone of your, got that?" I said aggressively. He turn pink but push me away. "Jeez...Don't be so tough on me..." he said mumbling. "Anyways baby, I got a surprise for you." I said excitedly. "What is it?" He said turning his head towards me. "Close your eyes and hold my hand to follow me..." I said holding out my hand for him to hold. He closes his eyes and put his hand on my hand. We walk to a tree, "you can open your eyes now babe.." I said. He opens and gasped, it was a carve "B+V" on the tree. He hugged me tight, "did you do this?" "Yea...I did...Took me about 3 weeks..." I said looking at his blue crystal eyes.

|Vance's pov|
"Hey, my parents are out of town for a bit..Did you wanna come over?" I said looking at him. "Sure! Will go to my house to get my stuff" he said smiling, that dumb...Sweet smile I love so much. After we got his stuff we went to my house, I unlock the door with my keys and puts them on the counter. I get into a Pjs and Bruce was wearing a pjs also. We go to my room to cuddle, he kept rubbing my thighs on my bed causing me to moan a bit..."jeez, is the vance hopper actually sensitive with his thighs?" He said teasing me, I started getting a boner... He Put his knee in my bulge and started grinding it. "B-bruce...n-no..." I said trying to stop him but he pins my hands above my head. "Oh? Does Vance want me to fuck him until he can't walk?~"

|Bruce's pov|
Once i Said those words, vance pants and nods. I pick up his chin, "words, darling". "Please bruce...do it..Make me yours and don't make me walk for days...". Once he said those words, I close the curtains and lock the door. I started off by kissing his neck and nibble a bit. He started moaning and whimpering a bit, God...the noises he makes...I need to hear more..I slid off my boxers down and my electron flings out. Vance stares at it for a while until he kisses the tip and sucks the tip. I groan and pull on of his Curly hair and he whines. He starts bobbing his head until it hits its throat, he choke on it a little and tried to let go but I grabs his head and put all of it in.

|Vance's pov|
God...my throat was on fire. Finally, Bruce comes in my throat. "You better swallow the whole thing, slut." I turned red and swallow the whole thing, I didn't even care if I was drooling. I started taking off my boxers and pants. I was shaking in excitement of course, Bruce puts me in all fours And grins at me Mischievously. "W-Wait aren't you gonna prep me?..." I said asking nervously. "Oh sweetie, You did say don't make me walk for days. So that's what exactly I'm gonna do~" "WA-WAIT!" Without no hesitation, he slams it in.

|Bruce's pov|
I started going off slow but started speeding up the pace. Vance was moaning a mess under me, He puts his face in the pillow and moans loudly. I pulled his hair, "Don't hide your pretty slutty noises from me~" I said in his ear. He moan's crazy. "Y know Vance, you seem like a punk on the outside, but on the inside your just a slutty slut who needs to get fuck senselessly~" I said while picking up the pace. I found Vance's prostate and started abusing it
"IM-C-CLOSE!!~" he said moaning loudly. I put my thumb on his tip to not release yet, "N-Nope not on my watch..." I said slamming my electron in his tight hole. "s-SIr!~ PLeaSe LEt mE CUm!!~" he said in tears. "Then beg sweetie~" I said.

|vance pov|
"Oh please let me cum!!~..I'll be a good boy to you!!~" I said loudly. He let go of my tip then, BAM! I released. He slows down and cums in me. He pulls out, "you okay darling?" He said. "Yea I'm just a bit exhausted.." I said in a tired tone. We go into the shower to wash ourself, we get pjs on and watch a movie. After the movie, we both fell asleep cuddling with each other on my bed...
"I love you.."
"I love you too darling..."
——————————————————
899 words
Aurthor: Woah, this was longer than I expected. Anyways, So sorry if im never posting. Im always busy in orchestra and talking to my crush in school. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll make another chapter soon, cya!!<<33