I wants to be yours..

RINNEY
FLUFF & ANGST🪐✨
________________________

(Okay look, there is spicy stuff in the chapter🤫)
October 2nd, 1978. At school.

Pov Robin-
After the boring ass class period. I was going to my locker to get take my other books. As I unlocked it, i saw a note in my locker. I open and it says, "meet me at the grass hill at 7pm<3. - finney blake." I was already fan girling cause of the cute handwriting and the cute drawn on space planets on the note. I put it in my Pants pocket.

Few hours later at 6:45pm.

Still robins pov-

I had to look perfect for my finn..I don't wanna be a bad influence on him..I put on pink Vaseline, so I won't have chap lips. When I got to the hill. I see finney put down a picnic with all the snacks. I sat down. "Hey finn.." "hi Robin.." I see the stars in the sky. It was beautiful.

Finney's pov-
Robin was eating Doritos, "can you munch any louder?" I said laughing. "Yes I can." He munches louder. I loved his dumb little laugh and smile..but I'm still taller than him. We both stop laughing and just look at each other. It's like the world was only us two..just us here together... without hesitation Robin kisses me.

Pov 3rd person-
Finney kisses back...Robin pulled away as he licked his lip's finney's face completely filled in fluster and redness as he stared at the other next to him.. the taste of coke and Doritos filled his mouth by the kiss but he no longer felt hungry

The two liked each other
No
They loved each other

Still 3rd person pov-
Finney was speechless after the kiss. Robin regretted that's kiss, "f-fuck...uhm, forget about what happened okay? It was dumb.." why the fuck did robin say that? He just stole Finney's first kiss?! "Woah! A shooting star!!" Robin pointed. All of a sudden, finney pinned robin to the blanket, "how could you just forget what just happened?!" The lights goes bright. Robin was flustered. "Wha- finney!! No that's-" "no! How could you just forget it?! Do you not like me?.."

Finney had light tears. Robin gets up. Finney roll wraps his arms around his legs and cries in his arms. Robin takes off his bandanna, he puts it to the side.."I do like you finney..when I met you in kindergarten..I loved you! I Always have love you finney! Even With this candle or whatever..I will light your way into darkness...and I want to be yours.."

Finney looks at robin.. "I want to be yours too Robin Arellano.."
Finney smash his lips towards robin. Robin tried to kiss back but it was getting aggressive. Finney kisses robins neck Robin let's put a low whimper. Finney kisses more and accidentally bites his neck. Robin let's out a moan. "Finney!!" Robin said flustered. Finney laughs "sorry.."

They look up at the bright stars. "Do you think we should date?.." "I think it'll be great finn..I always want to be by your side, even when we die..I'll always love you in heaven.." they held hands and continue looking at the stars..

The end..

(AHH IDKK IF I LIKE ITTT)
Btw yall for the ones who want to roleplay the black phone with me. My discord is, Vance trixie_dabz #9821