"Keep it down.."💦

IDK WHAT TO WRITE FOR THE F@&:8NG STORY!!!!!
Anyways.😭

[they go to school.]

Finney: 15
Robin: 15
Status: together
Warning: cussing, smut, kinda angst, fluff.
Finney: bottom
Robin: top

Robin POV's:
Me and Finney were arguing since I saw him talk to Donna and they were getting to close together. I was jealous. "Your not the boss of me!!" He said angrily. "I know I'm not but I'm your fucking boyfriend!!" I said yelling. "Gosh your so dramatic sometimes." I said in an angry voice. Finney just stare at me, he runs to The bathroom and locks the door. Fuck.

Finney's pov:
Im I really that dramatic?...I cry even more. Robin knocks on the door "mi amor..im sorry...please." He said in a comforting voice. "Look hermosó, I'm sorry about what I said. Okay?" He said like he was gonna cry. I open the Door and hug him. "Im sorry..." I said. He hugs me back and kisses my forehead. He then went to my neck and plants soft kisses on there. I whimper and moan a bit, he nibbles it. He took us to his room. I sat on his bed..He goes to his drawer and brings out Vaseline and a black condom. I was nervous.

Robin's pov:
We both took off our clothes. I helped Finney undress, our hands brushing against each other's skin. I could feel the tension in my body starting to ease as i prepared for this intimate moment. I put Vaseline on my fingers and lines it up on Finney's hole. [AJJHSI I HATE THAT WORD SO MUCH] he whimpers a bit. I put one finger in, he moans. "Shh...keep it down, my mamí sleeping..." I said in a serious tone. He nods. I add another finger and started moving the 2 fingers in Finney's hole. He whimpers a bit. I pulled it out. He whines at the lost. I put Vaseline on my length and stroke it. I put the tip near his hole.

Finney's pov:
"Are you ready Mi amór?" He said. I nod. robin goes in between my legs. robin puts a blanket on his back. robin puts in his length. "ah..." I moan a bit. Robin started moving slowing. I gasped softly, feeling the warmth of Robin inside of me. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to focus on the sensation rather than the pain. "It hurts..."i whispered, biting my bottom lip. "I know- fuck..Mi amor. You'll have to get use to it..." he said grabbing my hand for comfort. I squeeze his hand.

3rd person pov:
Robin groaned, not liking how tight Finney was squeezing him. He reached out, rubbing soothing circles on his lover's back "It's okay, mi amor, just take your time. We'll go as slow as you need." He said. Finney bit his lip hard, trying to stifle the moan that threatened to escape. His eyes squeezed shut as he felt the initial penetration, the blanket rustling softly beneath him.

Robin's pov:
I began to move slowly, carefully, my hands still rubbing soothing circles on Finney's back. I looked into his eyes, trying to reassure him through our connection "Just focus on me, mi amor." I said. Finney's breath hitched, his eyes closing tighter as he felt the sensation intensify. He nodded slightly, biting his lip harder to keep from crying out. "Faster..." he whispered, his voice shaky. "Are you sure?" I asked, watching Finney carefully.

Finney:
"Are you sure?" Robin asked, watching me carefully. I nodded. Robin nodded, moving faster, his breath catching in his throat. He stroked my back, murmuring words of encouragement as he moved harder and deeper, our bodies moving in sync. "Are you close, mi amor?" he asked, his voice hoarse. "Fuck!...Yes!!.~" robin goes a little faster. "fuck!...."

3rd person pov:

Finney's grip tightened on Robin's shoulders, his moans getting louder as the pleasure consumed him. He arched his back, offering more of himself to his lover. "More..." he panted out, his body trembling beneath Robin's. "You're so tight, mi amor," Robin groaned, giving in to Finney's demand for more. He slammed into him harder, the mattress creaking under their weight. Finney moans loudly on accident and he covered his mouth holding all his sounds. His eyes we're roll up. "Que te jodan, eres tan adorable. Voy a debilitar tus piernas, mi amor..." robin said in Spanish. Robin began to piston into Finney with each thrust, his grip on Finney tightening as he felt the pleasure building inside him. "Do you want me to slow down?" he asked, his own voice sounding rough from the strain of holding back. Finney shake his head no.

Robin's pov:
"Then let go, finn," i urged, feeling Finney's walls clenching around me. I continued his relentless pace, our bodies slapping together in rhythm. "I'm close... so close." I said. "S-same!!~" he said with different sounds of whimpering, moaning, and whining. "Together, then," i panted, feeling the edge of my climax approaching. I leaned down, capturing Finney's lips in a fierce, passionate kiss as i thrust one final time, my body shuddering with release. We both release at the same time...Finney looked tired. I kisses his forehead. I get pjs for finney. Once I haves him pjs, I changed into comfy clothes. Finney was already asleep. I turn off the lights and spoon him. I kissed his forehead. "Goodnight...Mi amor..." I said before drifting off to sleep.

The end

Ughhhh idk if hate this or like this. But it's 1 in the morning. Who gives a shit.
Piece yall

936 words