Mine.

Robin: 15
Finney: 16
Bottom: Robin
Relationship status: Dating
Finney gets jealous because a girl keeps flirting with Robin.
Warning, there's smut. If you don't like smut, skip this chapter.
________________________
Finney woke up to the sound of Gus alarm, he shuts it off and got up for the day. He brushes his teeth, brush his hair, and gets ready. Finney's dad went early to work so it was only Gwen and finney. They eat breakfast and walk out on their way to school. They went separate ways since Gwen was gonna hang out with her friends. Finney goes to his locker and see's Robin talking to a girl...Finn's jealousy rises up. The girl was being all touchy. Finney though to himself, "No...Robin is mine and nobody else's." When the bell rang, Finn goes to math class and sat next to robin.

Few minutes later, While Mrs applebloom was teaching math, Finney wrote smth in the note and give Robin a note.
F- "meet me in the bathroom after class, it's urgent."
R- "okay, but why?"
F- "just meet me in the bathroom!!"
R- "geez ok." Bell rings
They both get up and go to the bathroom. "So? What did you want to talk about?" Robin said. "Who was that girl you were talking to?" Finney said mad. "She's just a friend..." "I don't want you talking to her then." "Finney! You can't just have control over me!!"
SPICY ALERT⚠️ (if you don't like, skip.)
________________________

Finney had enough, he goes over to Robin and put nibbles & kisses on Robin's neck. "A-ah...Finn...not here..." Robin said trying to hold in his moans. Finney puts his knee in between robin and moves his knee. Robin moans and finney gets the chance to slip his tongue into robins mouth. But then finney stopped, robin gets mad. "Why the fuck did you stop finn?" "Meet me at my house after school" Finney said and leaves the bathroom, leaving Robin confused.

After school, Finney was in the living room watching tv until he heard the door knock. Finney opens and sees robin. "Well Someone's horny and clingy~" robin turns flustered and looks away.
SMUT WARNING⚠️
________________________Finney pulls him in and makes out with him aggressively and they fall on finneys bed. "Get on your knees, now." Finney said. Robin immediately gets on his knees, Finney aggressively takes of his pants and boxers and shoved his erectron in robins Face.

"Suck."

Robin kisses the tip and bobs his head on the tip and takes the whole thing in. Robin goes to his crotch until finney stops his hand, "Nuh- uh, what do you think your doing?" "Please finn!~ I want to touch my self too!!~" "Oh? But you've been a bad boy today, i don't think you'll be able to walk for a while." Finney picks up Robin and takes off his clothes

Finney puts robin in all fours, and gets lube. He puts the liquid on his finger to get them nice and wet for robin. He puts one finger in and it made robin moan. "Ah....F-Finn" Robin moans, Finney then pulls out and eats robin out. Robin whimpers, wines, and moans loudly. Finney gets into in position in robins entrance. He puts his tip and slams it in, Robin let's out a loud moan and grips onto the sheets. Finney didnt let Robin adjust and just started slamming. Robin moans on each thrust. "Your Mine, robin. Not Vance's or Bruce's, mine." Finney squeezes Robin's Waist that's making it almost have a bruise. "I-I'm close finn!! So close!!" Robin moans out.
Finney holds robins top with his thumb. "N-no...Think about what you just said." Finney was getting close but it felt so good. Robin mound loudly not listening to what Finney was saying. "P-please!" "Beg darling?"

"¡Por favor, señor! ¡Sé un buen chico para ti!" Robin moans. Finney look down at robin and see His fuck face. Finney then let him cum. "Do you want me to cum in you or do you want it out?" "In please!!~"
Finney cums deeps inside of robin. Finney pulls out and robin whines at the feeling. "I hope you learn your lesson Robin." "...yea, I did..."
________________________
709 words