Parents...

Brance.
TRANS Bruce Au
________________________
September 1st, 1992
(I did my math for the year💀)

Bruce was on the couch watching television by himself. Bruce hears the front door open and close. he sees Vance in a bad mood. "babe? what's wrong?" Bruce said walking up to Vance and puts a hand on his cheek. "Nothing," Vance replies, trying to sound casual.

He forces a smile as he walks over to Bruce, his eyes scanning the room. "I just had a rough day at work." Vance said putting his chin on  bruce shoulder "...maybe I can change that." Bruce whisper in Vance's ear. Vance turns pink. Bruce kisses his neck and teases his crotch. Gasping softly, Vance feels Bruce's lips on his neck. His heart rate picks up as he closes his eyes, enjoying the sensation. "Bruce," he whispers, his voice shaky with emotion.

Vance pushes Bruce to the couch, Bruce was turn on and he spread his legs. Vance pulls Bruce pj pants down, he sees the panties and sees Bruce was wet. "How adorable, already wet for me." Vance said brushing Bruce clit through his panties. Bruce whimpers.

Bruce took off his panties. Few minutes later, Bruce was on
Vance's lap, Bruce was in his knitted brown sweater that was large that reaches to his thighs. Bruce goes on Vance tip and drops down. Bruce moans. Bruce bounces up and down in a slow pace. Vance grabs his waist and make him pick up the pace. Bruce moans, "fuck Vance...faster" Bruce moans out. Vance pushes Bruce to the couch and pounds him. Bruce moans out of controllably.

"You're so tight Bruce." Vance thrusts "V-Vance I'm so close!" Bruce moans out. Vance picks up the pace, Bruce cums. Vance does a few thrust's and cums in Bruce. They breath heavily. They wash up and cuddle until they falled asleep.
But there was on thing the forgot...A condom.

Bruce Kept throwing up a lot for the past days and doesn't know why . He would constantly throw up and get pain in his stomach. Vance didn't know what was wrong with Bruce. Bruce also noticed that he hadn't been getting his usual periods. On his due date it didn't happen. Today morning, Bruce was throwing up in the bathroom. Vance walks to Bruce. "Babe, you don't sound or look okay..." Vance said petting Bruce's back. "I don't why!-" that's when it hit Bruce.

"Did you use protection when we had sex Vance?..." Bruce said sounding nervous. Vance gets shock "I'm gonna get a pregnancy test!" Vance yells out and leaves. He rans to the store and buys a pregnancy test. He rushes home and gives the pregnancy test to Bruce. Bruce goes and uses it. Few minutes later, Bruce checks....He was pregnant.
________________________
Cliffhanger cause why not🥰

459 words