💦Naught boys get punished~💦

Top: finney
Bottom robin
Relationship status: Dating
|3rd person|
Robin ran into the bathroom and hides in the shower and closes the shower curtain's, he put both of his hands on his mouth. "Robin~ don't be shy. come out~" finney cooed. Let's just say that robin was being bad boy for the week so finney gotten irritated and he decided he was gonna punish Robin. Finney goes in the bathroom and turns on the light. "robin, I know your in here~" finney said. Robin covered his mouth and stayed quiet. Finney opens the shower curtains, "Found you, Darling~" Finney said smirking mischievously. Finney throws robin Over his shoulder and walk to their bedroom.

|Robin's pov|
I started getting nervous since finney was gonna punish me...He throws me on the bed. I started getting nervous. Finney brought out
cuffs and lube...Finney removes both of our clothes and he puts me on all
fours. He gets my black bandanna and ties is around my eyes. I started
getting nervous.

|Finney's pov|
I smirk mischievously and Started getting lube and hand cuffs out. I cuffs his hands to the head board. I get the lien and started putting it on my electron, I didn't even prep him so this should be fun~. "Finney, please stop!" He whimpered, feeling vulnerable and scared. I smirk at the way he beg for me to not to do it. "Ahhhh!" Robin let out a muffled cry of pain as he felt my hard member pushing into his tight, unprepared hole. It hurt so much, but there was nothing Robin could do to stop it. I started going in an slow pace but started getting faster. "Finney, stop!" Robin pleaded, his voice shaky with pain and humiliation. But i didn't seem to listen, instead i picked up speed, pounding into Robin.

|Robin's pov|
Finney planted soft kisses on my back, i flinched and yelped with each kiss, my body tensing up from the pain and the strange sensations. The headboard vibrated with every powerful thrust, making it hard for me to focus and find any sort of pleasure Finney was giving me. He pulls my hair making whine. "¿Quieres que arruine tu maldad, eh? ¿Por ser un chico travieso para mí todo el fin de semana? ~" finney said in spanish, it made me feel flustered. He grabs my thighs and started thrusting more. I was so close, "mierda finney...I-I'm close Finney.." I said in an soft tone. "Nope not on my watch..." he said putting his Thumb on my tip making moan louder. "aH!!~ MIerDia finney!!~ ¡SEré un buEN cHIcO, pOr FAvOr, déjame correrme!" I moaned loud.

|Finney's pov|
God...the way he looks so adorable when his fucked up...I started thrusting a little harder until I cum in him and I let go of his Tip and, BOOM. He cummed, I untied him and grabbed Robin's Thighs and put him on my lap. I took off the bandanna, he realized what i wanted him to do..He starts riding and I started moaning, "such a good boy, Just like that Darling, You feel so good darling.." I said. He turned flustered, "D-Do you like this, mi amór?..." he said flustered. "I love this darling..." We both cum at the same time, We showered and get into clothes. His legs were weak so I carried him and put him to the bed. I spoon and he started sleeping on my chest, god the way he breathed so softly when softly... I kiss his forehead and started dozing off.
__________________________________
656 words

(Dude so at my school I was on my way to 5th period until I heard people yell ting and see a big ass crowd, I got my Phone and went on cameras and started recording the fight. It was a girl fight and I heard one of the girls who fought was preg😦 Anyways byeee pookiess<3333)