Ch.10 Stories

"We come bearing food!" Andre exclaimed in a silly matter as he placed a tray in front of Anna.

"Shut up, you idiot." Austin grumbled from behind him and placed a tray for Andrew on the table.

"Wow, they actually have edible food today." Andrew stared in surprise at the burger sitting on the tray in front of him.

"Does the school not provide edible food for you?" Anna asked confused. Isn't that a violation of some rule? Surely someone has said something about it before.

"Well... We're not sure if it's edible but it could be. It just tastes nasty." Austin wrinkled his nose in dislike. "But, the burgers are safe."

The whole lunch period consisted of the boys sharing high school experiences to Anna as she listened intently to everything they said. It could be useful information on some of the people here. Some were hilarious while others she to not experience during her time here at high school, but it's bound to happen at one point. It's inevitable.

She felt disappointed that the period had ended as some of the boys stories were highly amusing. Quickly throwing away her left over lunch, she slung her back back over her shoulder and joined the rest if the boys towards her locker since she still can't remember the way.

"Now, you be good, okay? No more talking to boys unless it's your teacher." Austin spoke as if her was scolding her even if he's just a year older than her.

She pouted at him. "I thought you wanted me to make new friends."

His eyes widened in panic. "O-of course we want you to have have friends!" he said quickly ", just not boyfriends."

Anna continued to pout. How was she supposed to meet new people when she's not even allowed to speak to them? "You're a meanie, Austin," she grumbled then pivoted and walked into the class room.

"I am not!" she vaguely heard him as she walked towards the teachers desk. He can think that all that he wants, but they both know the truth.

"Ms. Brown?" Anna hesitantly asked.

"Yes dearie? Oh, you must be the new student. Heard you were a bright one, I hope you live up to it." The elderly teacher smiled at her.

Turns out Ms. Brown was an elderly lady who was very small and frail, but she's heard that despite her height, Ms. Brown can get nasty and her punishments are downright cruel. Anna did not want to end up on that woman's bad side.

Looking around the classroom, she decided to sit in the middle once again. This school honestly was a strange one.

'What kind of school allowed students to wear clothes that was basically children sized and heels that put skyscrapers to shame?' She thought to herself in bewilderment.

Class soon began and Anna began to realize how much she has read ahead in her homeschool textbooks. Having already known what the teacher was going to say next, she pulled out her doodle notebook. Placing her head on her right hand, Anna began drawing with her left.

She jumped in her seat when the door opened with a loud, over dramatic bang. Who in the world in their right mind would enter a classroom late with an obvious entrance? Turning her head toward the classroom door, her breath got caught in her throat.

Caden stood there in all his glory smirking at the gaping classroom. But he didn't care about them, he only noticed the girl sitting in the middle row staring at him with her mouth slightly agape...

Hello, babydoll....